Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla linen spray

Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla linen spray

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm practically narcoleptic, so getting to sleep isn't an issue. I use this just as an occasional treat, because it does indeed smell very warm, cuddly, and relaxing. One mist on the pillow and one on the comforter is good; anything more is courting a headache the next day.

on 1/13/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My review is for the Pillow Mist....Wich I absolutely love!!!!!

I love the lavender & vanilla scent!! Its a little more lavender than vanilla but I can pick up faint vanilla....its really a nice mix.

I usually do 1-2 sprays on everyones pillows at night about a hour before they go to bed,my youngest who has trouble sleeping at night really benefits from this entire Aromatherapy line,I use the matching foam bath & body lotion on him and he is out for the whole night.

on 12/18/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's love! <3 <3 <3

I bought this on a whim ages ago and love it. It's very hard to find anything with a true lavender scent. Most are synthetic crap and I'm very fussy about any lavender product I put near my nose. I spray my sheets, wait for it to dry, lay down, smile and go to sleep. Love it!

IMO it smells just like pure lavender and for some reason I smell a bit of a light baby powder scent. I doubt it's the vanilla, but maybe the combo of vanilla and lavender, I'm not sure. It's not over the top though, it's pleasant and soothing. Hard to describe. If you buy a bottle and hate it, email me, I'll take it off your hands. :)

It's $10 in the store and while I think that's kind of pricey for such a small bottle, it really does last a long time so I gave it a moderate rating on pricing.

I bought my boyfriend a bottle of it recently because he loved mine so much. I wish I had bought two bottles because mine is almost out and I hate going to the mall during season. Grrr!

Edit: My bf sprayed this the other day and I didn't realize it. I thought he spilled baby oil somewhere. So while it does have a baby scent, it's not powdery because typically I don't like baby powder scents at all.

on 4/16/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Can't find a review for the body mist/fragrance for this scent, so I'm writing it in here.

I really love the smell of this. I was hoping it would be closer to Downy Lavender Vanilla fabric softener, or Estee Lauder's Resilience Lift Overnight Face & Throat Creme that has a wonderful soft lavender scent that lulls me to sleep but costs way too much.

Lavender scents can vary. There's the spicy lavender which smells masculine which I detest, and the very soft and sweet lavender which I love. This fragrance is mostly the sweet lavender, but I do detect a pinch of the spiciness. It would be absolutely heavenly if the spiciness was gone, but I still love it. I'll ignore the spiciness because I like it so much, and the spiciness is somewhat subtle.
I definitely smell the vanilla too, which I love.

Will repurchase, but if I found something that was just like this with more of the sweet lavender & no spice, I'd switch to that instead.

on 1/22/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm reviewing this scent in the 'pillow mist' which I'm sure is the same thing. Anyways, this is something I liked at first, but as with many b+b works stuff (unfortunately), I get sick of them. For 2 weeks I used this everyday and now I use it occasionally if I think about it. Did nothing for sleep (eventhough I didn't think it would), I mainly bought it because I thought it would adhere to my lambie blanket well and I guess it did, but my blanket usually makes me too hot so I guess that's a reason I don't use it as much as I used to. It's not a bad scent, it's very strong though, but I'd suggest buying a few different pillow mists (although I'm not sure they have alot to choose from when it's not during the holidays) so you can rotate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this stuff! I purchased it for a friend as a gift and she raved about it. I was wishing I had gotten some for myself, then lo and behold, I received it as a gift myself from another friend! I was very happy! I have had the same bottle for a few years actually as a little of this stuff goes a long way. I do 1-2 spritzes, but do not use regularly because I don't want to get so used to the scent and stop smelling it, if that makes sense! It's the perfect treat to ward off those sleepless nights where you think you'll never catch a wink.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been looking for a product like this! This scent is lovely,and It helped me sleep like a baby,with sweet dreams.Its a soothing,relaxing subtle scent.Can't wait to try more!

on 9/24/2007 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE this scent in everything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is BY far the BEST aromatherapy scent ever! I have never enjoyed a scent that makes me sleep like a baby once I've used it. It's subtle, soft and feels great on the skin. I love all of the forms of the fragrance, except I wish they had the bath salts. Whenever I felt sick, this was the stuff to help me sleep and feel better. I guess the closest thing to it is the aromatherapy oil. Here I come steam shower!! Trust me, once you use this stuff, you'll be hooked!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

absolutely love this stuff. helps me sleep better. i love the scent too. takes one or two sprays on the pillow. i wish there was a big bottle of this available. would definitely recommend! will be repurchasing.

Popular Other Products