Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my new HG leave-in. I use I a tiny bit (and that's saying a lot because my hair is very curly) after I get out of shower, and put mousse on top, then style. Hair is shiny, and less dry looking then if I were to just use the mousse, or use it with a different conditioner.

How have I forgotten about this gem? I recently rediscovered it and wonder why I strayed. My hair is all sorts of damaged from years of coloring and heat. Nothing seems to tame it. Then I spotted this and grabbed it, hoping it was as good as I remember. It is.

I don't wash everyday but I do condition. I use serums and heat protectants, and part of me is convinced that they somehow do more damage than good half the time. My ends look fried no matter what I do. I keep tool temps low. I air dry as long as possible. I don't use a brush all day. I try to be gentle. It's like a never ending battle that I seem to be losing as I get older.

Today I washed with Tresemme Breakage formula and followed with this conditioner. Medium length hair just past my shoulders. I squeezed out about a half dollar size dollop of this and worked it gently through my hair. Shaved my legs, washed up, and rinsed this out. Applied a small bit of Paul Mitchell Skinny serum and didn't use leave in conditioner at all. All I can say is wow! Rough dried with the hair dryer and went in with a flat iron set around 380°. Root to tips my hair looks amazing. And it feels better than that. It moves like silk. Ends don't look rough at all. Even my iron went through my hair without a skip or a snag. My hair isn't limp or greasy either.

A little of this goes a long way. Rinse thoroughly but don't over rinse and remove all the good stuff this does for your hair. I won't use this to cowash but definitely will use when I do shampoo and don't have time for a hair mask. I can't believe I stopped using this for as long as I did. I won't do that again!

I have probably repurchased this tube of conditioner more than 10 times since I discovered it a couple years ago. I have tried the shampoo, leave-in, and treatment mask in the same Triple Moisture line and the other products were good, but they didn't "WOW" me the way this daily conditioner does.

For reference I have severely dry, overprocessed, low-porosity, wavy hair. It is protein-sensitive and gets brittle and stiff immediately after use of a protein product.

This contains silicone, which I avoided for a few years back when I read that silicones should be avoided. But truth be told, I have spent over $60 on single hair products avoiding silicones and sulfates, when they never made any difference. I have to rely on results, and thanks to this product, I have saved $$$$$$.

This helps my hair look and feel healthy. It truly makes my drier-than-the-Sahara tresses feel soft and silky. You can feel the difference as soon as you apply it in the shower, and the feeling lasts even after you dry and style.

For my hair type, this works! I will continue to repurchase. Love Neutrogena!

on 2/23/2016 2:19:00 PM

Excellent moisturizing conditioner, I really like this one a lot.

I think this conditioner would be great for anyone with dry hair. It is very moisturizing! Has a creamy but not-too-thick texture. Provides a nice amount of slip, detangles easily, and rinses out nicely. And at about $7 for a 8.5oz tube, the price is right.

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing conditioners. From the drugstore, I have been liking Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. But now I think this one is even better.

Leaves my hair very soft & smooth, and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 1/24/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Since John Frieda's Full Repair Conditioner got discontinued, I've been looking for a drugstore dupe ever since. This conditioner caught my eye from rave reviews and youtube reviews alike, so I bought it on a whim at Target for about $6.

Pros:
- Light, fresh scent, which fades quickly
- Medium consistency
- Gives hair good 'slip'
- Doesn't weigh hair down
- Cheap
- Gentle on my color-treated hair

Cons:
- Doesn't give my hair as much moisture as I expected, but it's nothing a little serum can't fix

I'm still looking for my HG conditioner, but it still works great, and I will repurchase if I don't find anything better.

on 12/27/2015 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best drugstore conditioners hands down. I absolutely love it I have been using it for years. It's the best for straightening your hair. It comes out so soft and smooth, better than any other conditioner and it is good for all hair types curly straight course fine thin or thick. I pray they never discontinue this I will always use it

on 11/14/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I forgot how much I love this conditioner! It used to be my go to conditioner, but I haven't used it in years. After finishing up a few recent disappointing conditioners, I purchased the Triple Moisture conditioner again. It has made my hair softer than it has been in a long time!

Pros:
- good price
- love the packaging
- great fragrance that is not too strong or overpowering
- leaves hair super soft!
- even though it is a thick, 'deep' conditioner, it does not leave my hair greasy or weighed down

Cons:
- can't think of any

Even though I have fine, flat hair, this conditioner leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I completely recommend giving this conditioner a try!

on 10/20/2015 2:13:00 AM

I don't even use a conditioning rinse anymore. I wash with a moisturizing shampoo, rinse and towel dry. To my damp hair I add a dime size amount of this to my ends. I Leave it in and style as usual. It feels so soft and clean. No Frizz either. It's a choice product.

I've used this hair care line for years, and always get great results. Highly recommend!

I love most Neutrogena products and this not exception. Use it with the WonderCap for heat conditioning.

Popular Conditioners