Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)

I have probably repurchased this tube of conditioner more than 10 times since I discovered it a couple years ago. I have tried the shampoo, leave-in, and treatment mask in the same Triple Moisture line and the other products were good, but they didn't "WOW" me the way this daily conditioner does.

For reference I have severely dry, overprocessed, low-porosity, wavy hair. It is protein-sensitive and gets brittle and stiff immediately after use of a protein product.

This contains silicone, which I avoided for a few years back when I read that silicones should be avoided. But truth be told, I have spent over $60 on single hair products avoiding silicones and sulfates, when they never made any difference. I have to rely on results, and thanks to this product, I have saved $$$$$$.

This helps my hair look and feel healthy. It truly makes my drier-than-the-Sahara tresses feel soft and silky. You can feel the difference as soon as you apply it in the shower, and the feeling lasts even after you dry and style.

For my hair type, this works! I will continue to repurchase. Love Neutrogena!

on 2/23/2016 2:19:00 PM

Excellent moisturizing conditioner, I really like this one a lot.

I think this conditioner would be great for anyone with dry hair. It is very moisturizing! Has a creamy but not-too-thick texture. Provides a nice amount of slip, detangles easily, and rinses out nicely. And at about $7 for a 8.5oz tube, the price is right.

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing conditioners. From the drugstore, I have been liking Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. But now I think this one is even better.

Leaves my hair very soft & smooth, and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

To Read all 299 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/24/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Since John Frieda's Full Repair Conditioner got discontinued, I've been looking for a drugstore dupe ever since. This conditioner caught my eye from rave reviews and youtube reviews alike, so I bought it on a whim at Target for about $6.

Pros:
- Light, fresh scent, which fades quickly
- Medium consistency
- Gives hair good 'slip'
- Doesn't weigh hair down
- Cheap
- Gentle on my color-treated hair

Cons:
- Doesn't give my hair as much moisture as I expected, but it's nothing a little serum can't fix

I'm still looking for my HG conditioner, but it still works great, and I will repurchase if I don't find anything better.

on 12/27/2015 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best drugstore conditioners hands down. I absolutely love it I have been using it for years. It's the best for straightening your hair. It comes out so soft and smooth, better than any other conditioner and it is good for all hair types curly straight course fine thin or thick. I pray they never discontinue this I will always use it

on 11/14/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I forgot how much I love this conditioner! It used to be my go to conditioner, but I haven't used it in years. After finishing up a few recent disappointing conditioners, I purchased the Triple Moisture conditioner again. It has made my hair softer than it has been in a long time!

Pros:
- good price
- love the packaging
- great fragrance that is not too strong or overpowering
- leaves hair super soft!
- even though it is a thick, 'deep' conditioner, it does not leave my hair greasy or weighed down

Cons:
- can't think of any

Even though I have fine, flat hair, this conditioner leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I completely recommend giving this conditioner a try!

on 10/20/2015 2:13:00 AM

I don't even use a conditioning rinse anymore. I wash with a moisturizing shampoo, rinse and towel dry. To my damp hair I add a dime size amount of this to my ends. I Leave it in and style as usual. It feels so soft and clean. No Frizz either. It's a choice product.

I've used this hair care line for years, and always get great results. Highly recommend!

I love most Neutrogena products and this not exception. Use it with the WonderCap for heat conditioning.

on 6/6/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is horrible. Did nothing for my hair a all. I expected a mild version of the hair mask from this line and it was like putting straight water in my hair. I would not recommend and would not suggest anyone try this.

on 4/25/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't use this. My hair is fine and while I'm big on rinsing thoroughly it seems to build up in my hair. Might be good if you have hair with a different texture.