Bobbi Brown V-Day Lip Palette

No Image

4.3

A really nice palette with 3 beautiful red lipsticks. All are different in their on way but still very bright. I'm glad I purchased this palette.

on 1/29/2007 11:24:00 AM

This palette benefits charities that help combat violence against women. Included are 3 sizable pans of Scarlett, Red, and Burnt Red, and a nice lip brush in a flat mirrored palette. These shades are all part of the regular line so you can look them up separately in P'ville for more color reviews. Be aware that these colors are best for neutral/warm skin tones! I am neutral/cool and can just barely wear them - Burnt Red looks the best on me. That said, it is a nice way to experiment with red lipstick while supporting a great cause.

I love red lippies and wear them a lot. What I love about this palette is that I can dip my brush into two of the colours if I want to create a custom blend red just for me. It would also be good for someone who wants to get into red lipstick but doesn't know which kind of red would suit her. Experimenting with these colours would soon make it clear which type of red she should be going for.

on 2/7/2004 12:45:00 AM

I really didn't like the colors in this palette. I feel like the reds are really too bright for my coloring. I will keep it though because it is for a good cause.