BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettes

BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettes
Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettesShaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettesShaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettesShaaanxo x BH Cosmetics eye and lip palettes

4.1

on 11/12/2017 9:16:00 PM

I've been wanting this palette for years and finally bought it. It's everything I was hoping it would be! Such a beautifully laid out design and and wonderful color combination. Shaaanxo did a wonderful job with this palette, it's my go to when I don't want to think about my makeup.

on 9/20/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

If you like a fun bright lip and a neutral/smokey eye without too much fuss, this is the palette for you. The colours lean warm, but not TOO warm and manage to squeeze a lot of value into a single easy to carry package. The lip colours are unexpectedly gorgeous, with great basic pinks, berries and nudes. Although they are creamy, they last for approximately 4 hours on me without needing to be touched up. You will need a good lip brush to apply them. The shadows are okay... not spectacular. They are moderately pigmented, not overly powdery, but I do find them a little stiff. All in all, it is fantastic bang for your buck. I probably won't repurchase, because I find that I already have many of the colours that I like here in other palettes in slightly better formulas.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail! This is so amazing. It is really inexpensive and the eyeshadows are so pigmented and they blend easily! It has such nice natural shades which are a bit different from the usual plain browns which are in most palettes. It would be worth the money just for the eyeshadows but there are also lipsticks on the other side! There is a really nice range of colours. They feel pretty smooth on the lips and even though I don't really like lip palettes, I don't mind this one. The packaging is super good for travel as well.

This palette is amazing! I waited a really long time to buy this but it was so worth it. The eyeshadows are really soft, super pigmented and blendable! There are so many looks that can be created with this palette! The lipsticks are more of a super pigmented tinted lip balm but I love that because they're so comfortable to wear! Within minutes of uploading pictures of this palette to my snapchat, 5 of my friends messaged me asking where i got it because they want to purchase it now too! The packaging is very sturdy and comes with a mirror on each side.I really have nothing negative to say about this palette. Definitely recommend to everyone

Why is everyone saying this palette is highly pigmented? Have they ever owned quality eye shadows? Urban decay is highly pigmented, Too faced palettes are highly pigmented. This is reflected in the price. You pay more for quality. Shaaanxo BH palette is not. And that's okay because it is extremely cheap. I bought mine for $11US from the BH website on sale. They are beautiful colours, but not long lasting and not highly pigmented at all. A highly pigmented shade will look the same in the evening as it did when you applied it that morning. It is nice if you're on a budget. But I wouldn't recommend it for a special event. And I personally wouldn't repurchase.

I absolutely adore this palette. I am a huge makeup junkie and also a huge Shaaanxo fan so maybe I am a bit biased, but i truly believe for the price, you are getting pretty decent pigment. With a good eyeshadow primer, my eyeshadows did not move all day. I also really enjoy the finish of the lipglosses. They are very moisturizing and give good pigmentation with a lip brush. Overall, would recommend to everyone.

Maybe I got a bad one...don't like. Shadows are nothing special or unique, average pigment and the lipsticks same deal but they're basically glosses. Packaged up like something you'd give your 12 year old sister for xmas

on 4/22/2016 1:24:00 PM

I just received this in the mail yesterday. I love the packaging so convenient. The eye shadow colours are great and I love the lip colours. Unfortunately I think I received a bad palette because mine stinks. It smells like plastic chemicals. Almost like paint. At first I thought I could get through the smell but when I use the lip sticks the smell is so strong I can taste it. Also the lipsticks don't have much product. I did a swatch video with the lipsticks and already hit pan on 2 of them, in 1 day! I tried to email BHcosmetics to exchange the palette as the smell is to much but they haven't replied yet. I would repurchase if there was no smell to the next palette

Love this eye shadow and lip palette ♡ great price for such amazing quality. The eye shadows blend so easily and I love the selection of colours in this palette. They are all very wearable! When I first used the lipsticks they had a weird smell to them, but a few days later I couldn't smell it anymore. The lipsticks don't last a very long time as I hit pan after using a colour only about 3 times. My favourite thing about this palette is definitely the eye shadows :)

Really great palette especially for the price. The eyeshadow are beautiful and very pigmented. For the price they last a very long time. The lipsticks are very moisturising and there is a great range of colours, however they are not particularly long lasting.