RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

on 1/29/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got on the train way too late! This is HG of all setting powders out there and I've been through a few here are the Pros: it doesn't settle into fine lines, it absorbs excess oil, it doesn't leave a white cast as there's no talc in it. It doesn't alter the colour of all product applied before this. It's also SO affordable Cons: the packaging might be an issue for some but I'll rather pay for content ANY DAY as opposed to a cute good for nothing only sitting on dresser product. If this would help I get really oily and an NC45 in Mac foundation

on 12/16/2016 8:33:00 AM

I have kinda fair-medium skin tone and when I use this for baking I think I have a little white on my face :(( I've used some of it from my friend n I thought I love it and I decided to buy a full size of it. And I don't know why it was disappointing me because the whiteness and it didn't last on me, either. Perhaps when I used it from my friend I didn't baking but it was still last all day but when I bought the full size it didn't ?!?? Maybe the weather or my oily skin so just forget 'bout it :)) but it's make my eyes look dry when I baking so I think I don't like or hate this powder, either it's just not my favorite :)))) hope this review can help you <3

on 10/1/2016 4:36:00 AM

This product is really great. If i wear this powder, my makeup doesn't move at all. I have oily skin so it helps a lot when I have this on. I don't feel the need to retouch my makeup which I do often when I use my rimmel stay matte powder. The only bad thing that I have to say about this powder is that don't think it's a "no color" powder even though it claims it is. I was feeling my makeup one night and I asked my sister to take a photo of me with flash on. I swear, I was frightened when I saw the pictures with the flash on. My face looked really white and you could see the powder caking on my face. It was bad. I wouldn't repurchase this product because I think there are better "no color" powder out there. Though it's cheap, it's not worth it.

on 9/20/2016 4:40:00 AM

Ride or die powder! Makes my skin look so smooth without making it look dry at all! Great for my pale skin

This no color powder is great for Eye-Baking and normal non-asian skin only.

Highly not recommended for asian especially with oily skin type, it does not give a luminious finish or settle any lines nor shine. The powder will only sit on your face and does not blend with the makeup.

on 12/28/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This powder sets my foundation wonderfully, never looks powdery, doesn't settle into wrinkles, and looks natural. Plus for the size of the powder the price is dirt cheap.

on 8/24/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this. Hate the salt and pepper shaker packaging as its hard to not make a mess but overall good product for the price. And honestly they are really not many "great" powders out there. So although I do get a little shiny it works pretty dang good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG setting powder, finally found after searching for the last 6 or so years. I apply it over my foundation with a dry cosmetic sponge, using a pressing (versus dusting) motion. Then, I knock off the excess powder with a large fluffy brush before applying my bronzer/blush. It has a gorgeous finish that helps to make my full coverage foundation look like healthy glowing skin, not powdery AT ALL, which is why it's HG for me. I have very oily skin and I feel this helps my makeup last all day. I do already wear a long wear foundation but this has extended its wear without shine, and if I reapply a tiny bit of this midday it helps matte me down without caking. The cost is also fantastic; you get a huge container that'll last forever for 8 or so dollars. I used this for my bff's bridal makeup for her June Colorado wedding and everyone said her skin looked airbrushed. I'd def recommend trying this product!

on 6/6/2009 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since I love their foundation, I thought I would love the powder but was disappointed. When applied, this powder looked whitish over my RCMA Shinto 2 makeup. I didn't like the look at all - it didn't look natural so I trashed it. Still love the makeup though.