3.9

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

UPDATE 2020: I really like this. I initially didnt like it, but that was because I was using too much of it. Applying a thin veil of this all over doesnt leave a whitecast and it's slightly smoothing/blurring. It sets my concealer nicely as well this way. If I start baking or applying it with a sponge then I get some whitecast. This doesnt have a lot of oil control compared to something like Ben Nye Neutral set, but the Ben nye Neutral set gives me a very noticeable white cast, and this one doesnt. This I can apply all over withouth affecting much the color of my base products, and with the Ben Nye I would have to buy a couple of colors. This is also great value for money. I dont regret one bit buying it.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 months ago

You get a lot for the price. Works perfect for under eyes but not the best for dry patches, it doesn't accentuate them but doesn't hide them either. On the colder months I select where I use it and in summer I use it all over my face. The package is funny though, can't seem to understand how are you meant to use it, but i usually just use another container for it. Product itself works great, I have no issues with it, and I honeslty don't know if I will ever have to buy another again, because of the amount you get.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 months ago

I order this powder from beautylish. You get a large amount for a cheap price. I heard good reviews, so I had to give it a try. I'd say it's a nice but not great powder. It leaves skin looking smooth and matte. It does leave a bit of a white cast. So it's probably not good for deeper skin tones. I find like most powders this one helps my makeup last longer. I have combo skin, not sure how this would perform on oilier skin types. Pros: Price! Helps makeup last longer. Leaves skin smooth and matte. Does what a powder should do. Doesn't emphasize dryness and fine lines too badly. I can use this to set my under eyes without too much dryness. Cons: Leaves a white cast. Packaging sucks. Comes in a long tube. Not easily accessible. Does nothing amazing, it's not favorite material. But I'll keep it in my collection.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

7 months ago

I really wanted to like this since the price is amazing for the amount you get. It's just not finely milled enough. Extremely grainy and powdery when trying to brush off the skin after baking...it feels like its just doesn't clean off properly. It seems to cling to foundation and leave a white cast, which I then have to buff away. I've never had that issue with other powders. Moving on to something else. Probably a great budget buy as you get a lot of bang for your buck ladies.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I'm still getting to grips with using the right amount of this as I'm more used to pressed powders. That being said, when I get it right, this give me a lovely soft matte finish, and leaves zero white cast on my skin. But if I go in too heavy, I do get a powdery finish, particularly on my dry areas. The packaging is obviously pretty basic but if it keeps the price down, that's fine! It's great value, and sets foundation well, so I'll buy it again.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Lasts forever, blends easily, quickly and no white cast, irritation or any complaints. I bought this a few years ago and I've barely made a dent. A little sprinkle is all you need.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

I have very dry skin and I love this powder. It doesn't make me look cakey or dry at all, and doesn't leave a white cast. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. The only downside is the packaging.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

Great for baking. It doesn’t leave a white cast and works well with all my foundations. You can’t beat the price for the quantity and quality. The packaging just sucks cause it’s so messy.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

2.0
from

2 years ago

I read many reviews of this product that said it did not leave a whitecast or feel drying on the skin. In my experience this product does exactly that. I am not sure whether I am applying it wrong but I end up looking like a ghost whenever I put this over my foundation. It does help keep my face matte and prevents shine, but still I wont use it much as I look terrible with a ghostly white face.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

Got a sample of this from Camera Ready Cosmetics, which lasted me about two weeks... and I think there might be some left too... Did not understand the hype around this. It's not very finely milled - had plenty of other powders that weren't too expensive that were finer than this. Also cakes up my foundation and looked kinda dry, while not keeping oils from breaking through... just overall not a fan, and also don't like the packaging. Just as with Ben Nye Translucent powder, this didn't work for me. Agree with review below: it looked horrible under my eyes too - basically same problems as for over foundation, just amplified

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm