no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/05/2009

EWWW. Smells like dead moldy flowers. Or a dead fox in the flowers. YUCKY!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/04/2008

i was sad when this was discontinued. i quite liked the green-floral scent, and didn't mind the flowers.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/09/2006

I love lush, but didn't like this one bit...............tons of flowers and other pieces of stuff everywhere and it made me itch, didn't smell great, and just was a pain to clean up. Try something else if you are looking for bath bombs.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Jul/12/2005

This isn't my favorite LUSH bomb, but I like the scent. If you hate the flowers in the tub (I hate cleaning them up), the best thing to do is put the bath bomb inside one of those nylon "socks" you can get free at the shoe store. Grab a few extra the next time you're there. Drop the whole package in the tub and the nylon holds in the flowers while releasing the good stuff …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

May/15/2005

Fox in the flowers has a lovely fresh green scent like bathing in a summer meadow - you also get lots of flower petals and leaves to splash around in. Great for a Saturday morning bath to wake you up for the weekend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Mar/10/2005

Fox in the Flowers is the only LUSH bath product that I have actually disliked. It smelled fairly decent in its packaging, like freshly cut grass. However, I could barely smell a thing once it fizzed away in the tub. This turned my water a light clear green, which I truly didn't mind, however, it did leave a greasy green ring all around the tub which had to be scrubbed away. Also, this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Mar/05/2005

The smell of this made me want to puke, its gross. And the dead flower heads clogged up the plug, which was a bit of a let down.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesBlue

2.0

Feb/03/2005

I thought it smelled nice in the bag although the smell was week. My bath with it turned out to be less then 20 minutes because I got a ring aroung the tub and the dead plant stuff was not fun. I did find one flower bud that was only half dead (it had some purple in it) but that was about it. Also the smell did not last on me.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jan/03/2005

Fox in the Flowers has a great scent: fresh florals combined with a green, grassy scent that just barely manages to avoid smelling like weeds. It reminds me of childhood camping trips. If they made a perfume with this scent I'd be all over it.
<p>
<p>Sadly, once this hits the water, the scent doesn't linger for long, and then you're stuck cleaning little …

About reviewer (572 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

fromZedar

Aug/15/2004

"Fox in the Flowers" was my favorite bath bomb ever. The messy tub was way worth the experience of bathing in a fresh, green-smelling supernatural spring of flowers.

Way better than oil, glitter, or sweet fragrances, IMO.

If Lush brings it back, I will repurchase.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool