Mary Kay Java Duet

No Image

3.8

on 12/11/2007 12:41:00 AM

This is one of the best brown combos. They aren't shinny, very matte. I find they are darker colors but are very wearable, not to dark.

on 3/27/2004 11:47:00 PM

Well unless you have a MK compact these are kind of cumbersome to open and close and store. They are VERY easy to blend and I find MK eyeshadow does not crease. If you are not a good blender this si the way to go. It had two shades of brown, you'll still need a highlighter with this one. I use MK Vanilla eyecicles with it for a great look. THe eyecicles gives my lid a shimmery look.

on 2/13/2004 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice colors! Has a matte taupe on one side and a matte darker taupe with a hint of plum to it on the other. Great everyday/natural shades. I love the darker side as my crease color and the lighter as a wash. Like all MK eyeshadows these are very easy to blend and last very long without creasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a split colored e/s with one side being a light matte brown (like MK's Whipped Cocoa except matte)and the other side a "greyish" matte brown. The reason I say "greyish" is because it turned ashy on me. I don't like this e/s. There are definately prettier browns out there than this. The formula is fantastic though. Very smooth, creamy and blendable.!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

Popular Eye Shadows