Signature Club A Non Toxic Silicone Plus

No Image

1.6

on 6/4/2016 9:32:00 AM

Does VERY little for my only lines, around my mouth from straws and smoking. Does not dry, had it on 45 minutes now.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My mom bought this about 2 years ago, tried it once, and it's been sitting on the bathroom counter ever since. Just rotting away. She said it felt heavy and she sweat it off. SCA you mess with my momma you mess with me!

on 2/11/2006 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a big fan of the SCA meltdowns and Imperial C skin care line, but I was very disappointed in this product. Ok, I didn't really expect it to work, but it came it the kit so I tried it. It did seem to fill my forehead lines and disguise them but the texture is terrible. It is sticky and does not dry. There is no way to put makeup over it. You must keep your face expressionless or it will crack and peel. Don't touch your face or it will move it all over and flake off. Impossible to use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff was just horrible. It balls up on your skin and makes it impossible to apply any sort of foundation over it. Liquid foundations will smear it away, and powder foundations will cause it to ball up into little sticky balls of silicone all over your face. Would only look good if worn alone with nothing applied on top of it. Yuck. Will not repurchase.

on 1/1/2006 10:56:00 PM

I read reviews on the HSN webpage, and the devotees there just rave about this stuff. DO NOT waste your money. Adrienne raves about how silicone helps fill in the wrinkles, blah, blah, blah... I found that this product sits on the skin and is wiped off easily during makeup application. Instead of pushing silicone, what Adrienne should really do is advertise the name of her plastic surgeon (speaking of silicone). Does anyone really believe that she gets that tight, lifted, botoxed skin from using her own products? Maybe I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell those people...Ha ha!

on 10/4/2005 2:44:00 AM

WHAT GARBAGE! I can't believe anyone would believe that this stuff actually works! First of all, the "Wrinkle Relaxer" probably contains only trace amounts of the hexapeptide responsible for relaxing the wrinkles, so don't expect dramatic results anytime soon. Second, the 98.6% "Silly-cone" does not perform well at all. It will disguise a wrinkle if you pack on a pile of the stuff, but the minute you try to apply makeup on top, it moves. Just imagine what that stuff will look like after a few hours on your face. Retouching makeup later in the day will end in disaster.I think Adrienne has Silicone on the brain! Her whole line is LOADED with it! If you want to fill your wrinkles, try Restylane injections from a reputable plastic surgeon. Sent it back for a refund.

on 9/17/2005 12:14:00 AM

I found this product made no difference at all in the depth of a wrinkle.
Those b.s. ads with the doctors are such hype, just like Adrienne.

on 2/20/2004 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have fine lines under my eyes, and I was looking for that little miracle without havinga face lift. My wrinkles aren't so bad that I would spend the money or time to have surgery, but they bother me just the same.

I purchased the product because Adrienne raved about it so much on hsn, and she had several doctors talk about how great it is. Unfortunatly, the product just doesn't work for me. After using it, I can still see the fine lines, and if I try to put foundation over it, it looks horrible. I wish I had sent it back to HSN, but this was another product that I thought would get better as I got more used to putting it on. It didn't, but I was beyond the 30 days, so I am stuck with it.

I will never buy this product again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did not think this product did much in filling in my wrinkles. I tried it twice then sold the "tested" product on ebay. I DO however highly recommend signature club A over 40 moisturizers just the best!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product really delivers. It softens fine lines and wrinkles very well. I am impressed with the immediate results you get when you apply the daytime line filler. This is a keeper!