Camocare Under Eye Therapy

No Image

3.6

Not tested on animals

I didn't notice any improvement with my dark circles or puffiness after using this. For reference, I paid $15.99 for a 0.5 fl oz. tube from Vitacost.com. It lasts a long time since you're only supposed to apply a tiny amount, but since I didn't get any results from it I'd opt for something else.

on 4/30/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased this lil gem some time ago & now they've changed the formulation & packaging & guess what? It's not as good IMO. This gel formula worked to tighten & de-puff my sensitive allergy ridden eyes. The new formula is creamy & doesn't work nearly as well.

Amazing. I used in the morning and at night for a few days- and my eye puffiness was almost gone. I have tried a lot of products - and this is by far the best for puffiness.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this product for 5 yrs for occasional puffiness, and it has worked excellent for me. I continue to buy this because it has less chemicals in it than most under eye treatments. Used sparingly in the morning does the trick for me. Can be put in the fridge for extra coolness.

This eye gel is quite potent and can sometimes burn a bit on the skin, but loaded with good stuff. Not one that can be used daily for my skin (which isn't too necessarily sensitive BTW), but I do enjoy it as a periodic treat, and it comes through on the delivery of care

on 5/26/2005 9:35:00 PM

Total hype- didn't do a thing for puffiness or dark circles.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first read the description on its package, I thought it was too good to be true because it is not that expensive for an eye gel. It is supposed to get rid of under eye circle. However, I have used the product for a month now. It has not reduced my under eye dark circle, but it does feel good when you apply after you clean your face. If you don't have dark circle, you would find this is good to the puffness of your eyes.

Anyways, it is not the eye cream for me. I would not purchase again.

on 1/24/2004 3:48:00 AM

This is the best eye treatment I have used. It is a light gel, that feels cool on. It has helped get rid of the little bumps under my eyes, and smoothed some fine lines under my eyes. It also helps to get rid of puffiness. I always wake up with eyes that look refreshed in the morning. It is a little pricey, but you can find it discounted at a few natural product retailers.

on 12/14/2003 2:33:00 PM

This is the only thing that has worked to get rid of undereye wrinkles. It also gets rid of darkness too somehow. It's a miracle! You can find it online and buy it wholesale for cheap (I'd tell you where, but I don't want to get it trouble for advertising!). Wish they gave you a bigger package though.