Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromsmarlo

Aug/12/2015

I found this in my linen closet and started using it this week.

Makes my skin soft and smooth and man is the fragrance long lasting! 12 hours or more later and I can still smell it. Good thing it's not horrible.

I will probably not repurchase because I have a short attention span.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

Jun/30/2015

Too sweet and floral for my taste, the scent is long lasting so if you like it that's a good thing. I just found I couldn't stand the smell after a while. Definitely smelled better in the bottle than on me. Also didn't find it that moisturizing, ended up giving the rest of it to a friend who adored it. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Feb/03/2015

This is a classic. From someone who worked at bath and body works years ago i can tell you atleast 5 people A DAY come in for this. Is a nice scent for younger girls but just as nice for older. I dont wear this everyday but currently have it as a body scrub and enjoy smelling it once or twice a week, so nice...

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

Jan/02/2015

I got this in the triple body cream form when they had their semi annual sale for $3. I decided to try it out and I am happily surprised! I absolutely love the scent and although it is very fruity, it doesn't make me nauseous or give me a headache. Granted, I only use a little at a time so I cannot comment on using it on the entire body.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Aug/27/2013

It's okay. I had a couple bottles of this before. I'm not amazed, but I don't hate it either-there will be no scent I hate more than Warm Vanilla Sugar, or at least for a long time.

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/04/2013

AMAZING! I love it. I collect bath and body works lotions and perfumes and this is one of my favourites especially for summer! Light, floral, and when you put it on your body it gives away a lot but it doesn't give you a headache! Love it

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jun/08/2013

Nice, light, floral scent. Absorbs into skin quickly. When used on my hands, the scent seems to linger longer. I use it daily in my legs and carry a pocket size in my purse.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/11/2013

I have a travel size lotion in Sweet Pea. Yes, the scent is strong... but it's very fresh. It's not a cloying, overly sweet scent. It just smells like fresh, dewy flowers. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and the travel size bottle is super convenient to carry around in my purse.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

Feb/05/2013

I read in magazines, heard from friends, and read reviews that BBW Sweet Pea lotion is the best. I have to disagree completely. Personally, this lotion is way to overpowering and has a strong floral scent.
I don't like to waste the things I bought, so I'm glad I only got a travel size. I just don't understand all the hype about this lotion. It does smell very girly and pretty …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

Jan/29/2013

This made me break out on my arm.. now I can't get rid of the rash. It's nice for the hands but not for the body. Smells really nice but I miss the more berry scent it had, now it's too floral. Great product just didn't work for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium