4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

NARS is so hit and miss. This is an excellent taupe shadow, deep and rich and beautifully textured. I don’t have great luck with their eyeshadows but this one is HG status for me.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Love this eyeshadow. Most frequently I use as an eyeliner applied with wet angled liner brush. Also great as a crease or outer corner color. Staying power is excellent. Great color that can balance out shimmery shades.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

Great pigment, beautiful quality, but I recommend a primer with this, the first day I used it didn't last as long as I hoped. But still worth the money. Would definitely buy again!

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrown

3.0

7 years ago

It's a matte, pigmented brown eyeshadow that the makeup artist at Sephora recommended for me as an eyebrow powder. He used it on me as part of my prom makeup; it looked fine balanced with the heavier eyes and lips, but when I bought it and used it myself, it looked way too dark. Maybe it's because I apply eyebrow powder too heavily or something, but this is super pigmented. It stays for awhile too. I would use it as an eyeshadow, but I typically don't wear eyeshadow so $24 was a little too much to pay. Nothing wrong with it; just a little too dark a color for me, personally.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

Amazing product, its so versatile. I use it to shade my brows, line my eyes and as a defining crease colour. This lasts all day with or without a primer and has a smooth, blendable texture. I would describle the colour as a deep cool taupe with more brown than grey. Expensive for a single eyeshadow but there is plenty of product, the quality is fantastic and it is so versatile it is really worth the money.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I tried to restrain myself from buying yet another taupe shadow, but easily gave in the second saw how beautifully this swatched on my NC25ish skin. The Sephora lunchbug bit me lol.The formula is smooth and blendable, not chalky at all. Yes it is a little pricy but the amount you of product you get for the $ makes this a great value for a HE shadow. Love this as a crease color and smokey lower lash line color. Wears well, very pigmented.Would defiantly purchase Nars shadow again.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This is a great and very versatile eyeshadow. It is a nice crease colour that works with a lot of other eyeshadows, but I especially love it as an everyday eyeliner. The texture is really nice, very soft, blends easily, but also stays put really well when used as an eyeliner. Would repurchase because it is so versatile and because I love the colour. It is kind of a greyish brown, so it works really well with all kinds of colours, browns, purples, etc. Really fond of this eyeshadow.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

8 years ago

I love this for my brows, but for my eyes as well. Perfect for my dark hair and eyes.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

This shadow is a beautiful, multi-use product. It can go on sheer or heavier in the eye area so it's easy to use all over the eye or as a deeper shadow color in the crease. I also use this in my eyebrows & it is the best product I have tried in terms of color & ease of use. I feel fine about splurging on such a nice shadow since it is definitely a wardrobe staple & will probably last a long time. The formula of the shadow is gorgeous - silky, blend-able, and long-lasting. For context, other shadows I've used are: Revlon, Mac, and Chanel. I have oilier eyelids, so I do wear this with a base which I believe leads to the longevity of the product.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I love this cool greyish brown color eye shadow. I am trying to get into the world of smokey eyes. I have been doing the same boring eye shadows looks forever and have needed an update! This is a great brown on me. I prefer a cool looking taupey brown over a warm brown, so this is it girls! Now I just need to figure out what colors will go with this to develop my smokey eye more!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure