Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

Paula Dorf Sheer Crease Brush

on 7/20/2014 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hands down 1,000% my favorite makeup brush i have ever owned several of my friends bought this as well and agree. Can't be with out this amazing brush

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

An excellent brush!!! I have an Asian almond shape eyes. Sometimes, to define my crease can be challenging because I don't have obvious eye sockets. This brush just know where they are as I sweep on color and the result is beautifully natural. The bristles are soft, pick up color well, deposit well and blend well. Price is right, not cheap, to some people the price can be considered expensive. But the brush is well built, I expect it will last a long time. I love it!!! One if my essentials for doing makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This brush is perfection! It's excellent for blending out crease colors. The hairs are so soft and comfortable yet firm enough to not splay out onto the brow bone area. It doesn't scratch or feel rough at all. This brush really does all the work for you. I love that it's soft enough that it doesn't move my skin around unlike some other brushes I've tried over the years. I highly recommend this brush over the Mac, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, and mid to high end brand crease brushes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the most amazing crease brush ever. I got it because a makeup artist recommended it to me and I have to say it is just PERFECT. It's very soft and it fits perfectly in the crease. Seriously, if you are looking for a crease brush, this is it. I have tried many others and this is THE ONE.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a fantastic brush. IMO the quality is superior to my Mac brushes. I've had two of these for nearly 6 yrs and the look and perform just as well as they did the day I bought them.
Its very dense, soft and fluffy. Its perfect for applying color to the crease and blending out lines. I even use this to buff on concealer. Oh and the lettering stays in tact even after hundreds of washes. I dont have to put a coat of clear np on my PD brushes like I do with my Mac ones.
Seriously, if you can only afford one good eye brush...this is the one to get.

on 10/18/2007 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is seriously one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes ever...I love using this on clients because it works with every eye shape and you can do almost everything with this eye brush except for lining of course. I mostly love how it works with the crease and contouring the eye shape. Fantastic brush, seriously. It's very soft and doesn't shed. It's 28 dollars, but worth it! This is a must.

EDIT: THE BEST EYESHADOW BRUSH IN THE WORLD!!!

Love this brush. It's fluffy enough that it works in my crease, but small/shaped enough that I can also use it to apply my other eye shadow colors (wash, highlight, etc.). As with all of the other natural bristle PD brushes I've encountered, this one is also made of soft blue squirrel bristles and for the price point, my favorite sheer crease brush (others I've used have included MAC's 217, which is quite decent but I prefer this PD brush for the cut of its bristles and the fact that the bristles are softer; and Cargo's Mini Crease Brush (shape is a bit more precise than the 217 for me, but not as fluffy, and this is just personal preference, but I really don't like how the ferule doesn't feel full of bristles and seems sharp). I could've just saved my money and bought this brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have several Paula Dorf brushes and really enjoy them. The sheer crease brush is the perfect windshield wiper brush for dark pigmented shadows. The bristles are super soft and slightly longer than some other crease brushes. They are longer than my TM #29 crease brush. Since they are longer, the brush is better for applying really dark pigmented shadows. Fits into the crease perfectly. Excellent quality brush. Retails for $28.

on 4/23/2004 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my whole grail eye shadow crease brush. I literally could use this eye shadow brush in a pinch for all my eye shadow applications. I use this brush every single day. I love the size, feel and texture of this brush. If I ever lost mine I would run out to get another one within one day.

on 1/30/2004 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best crease brush ever. So soft and lightly taped so it fits my crease perfectly. Apply color precise and even so I don't have to blend afterward.

Popular Makeup Brushes