Philosophy Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

This stuff is aromatherapy, invigoration and breezy coolness all in one tiny squeeze tube. It tingles my lips in a yummy way, and is fresh and minty. I got mine during the holidays, because they dont sell it year round! Pitty, it is super yummy stuff. Next to girl scout cookies, this is my favorite seasonal product.

on 10/29/2007 4:05:00 AM

I can't live without this one. I love the smell and the feeling of tingling coolness on my lips. The pink tint is just cute enough to wear alone. Once I thought I lost it somewhere forever, I freaked out!! Peppermint is great :)

What sucks about this one is, the color is awesome!! Slight pink hue, glossy, etc. BUT, it doesn't stay on well at ALL!! Not good when you have to constantly re-apply.

on 5/7/2004 3:32:00 PM

Like Kiss Me Red but pepperminty. Tasty! Pink in the pot, but too sheer to really give my pigmented lips any color. Nice creamy consistency (not hard or waxy). A little goes a long way to keep your lips from drying out.

on 3/9/2004 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this lipbalm--it gives my pigmented lips a lovely pink-y glow that's great for low-makeup days. It's not overly minty, really moisturizes my lips (which is rare), doesn't wear off immediately (although you do need to reapply it fairly often), and looks great over lipstick/pencil (really nice over NARS Rosebud). I hope they sell this separately soon!