Philosophy Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm

No Image

3.8

on 2/2/2007 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It was okay, pretty expensive, not sure if I would purchase it again

on 7/6/2004 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the early reviewer who claimed this doesn't stay on long enough. It has a very thin consistency, so I do find myself reapplying often. Otherwise, however, I just adore it! Great scent/taste, nice subtle pink shimmer, & a huge tub that will last a lifetime.

What sucks about this one is, the color is awesome!! Slight pink hue, glossy, etc. BUT, it doesn't stay on well at ALL!! Not good when you have to constantly re-apply.

on 3/9/2004 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this lipbalm--it gives my pigmented lips a lovely pink-y glow that's great for low-makeup days. It's not overly minty, really moisturizes my lips (which is rare), doesn't wear off immediately (although you do need to reapply it fairly often), and looks great over lipstick/pencil (really nice over NARS Rosebud). I hope they sell this separately soon!

on 11/14/2003 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm from the Holiday Kisses set which also includes the regular Kiss Me Red and Sugar Cookie. Peppermint Patty goes on just like the Kiss Me Red but it gives a pink tint. It's moisturizing and adds shine and lasts for a long time on my lips. It comes in a really big sized pot that should last you a really long time since you only need to use a little bit. It also has a really nice minty scent that gets me in the Holiday spirit! Rave from me!