Philosophy Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.4

This stuff is aromatherapy, invigoration and breezy coolness all in one tiny squeeze tube. It tingles my lips in a yummy way, and is fresh and minty. I got mine during the holidays, because they dont sell it year round! Pitty, it is super yummy stuff. Next to girl scout cookies, this is my favorite seasonal product.

I received this in the set: The Ultimate Kiss, along with the red Kiss Me in a tube. I love this! The red is still my #1 fave HG of lip balms, but this comes in a close 2nd. I love how moisturizing it is, I love the scent and the flavor and the texture. I like that it gives me a tiny bit of pink shine and fresh minty breath all day long. It's fool proof and you can apply it without a mirror! I'm a big fan of dark eyes and a light lip, and I have pigmented lips anyway, so these work just fine on their own. Nice for when i'm not going for that lipstick on the teeth look. Will buy again, numerous times! :-)

I liked the color, and the taste. But I was very unsatisfied with the packaging. I received the set of three, and two of the lip balms, the holes got plugged up and the balm wouldn't come out. The other end where there was seams busted and balm was all over my purse. Cruddy packaging.

on 5/7/2004 3:32:00 PM

Like Kiss Me Red but pepperminty. Tasty! Pink in the pot, but too sheer to really give my pigmented lips any color. Nice creamy consistency (not hard or waxy). A little goes a long way to keep your lips from drying out.

on 1/1/2004 8:26:00 PM

Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm is one of three glosses in the Holiday Kisses set.

The scent of this balm is just like a peppermint patty. It is non-sticky and goes on like a combination of a balm and a gloss. The color is a sheer shimmery pink. Whereas the Sugar Cookie has a silvery shimmer to it, this one has pink shimmer. Not a lot of pigment here at all, but it does add a slightly pink gloss to the lips. Perfect by itself for a slightly pink, shimmery lip or over lipstick to bring a bit of shimmer and gloss to any lipcolor.

If this set is available next year during the holiday season, I will re-purchase. continued >>