Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 2/18/2016 6:11:00 PM

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

on 7/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

This product is great for a natural look. It subtly defines and lengthens your lashes, and, look Ma, no racoon eyes! :) Although it is an excellent mascara, the formula is a little too thin to work well as a brow gel. I have fairly neat-looking brows, with just a few stray hairs, but the gel did not hold them in place at all. So if you intend to use it primarily for shaping eyebrows, you may want to look elsewhere, but for naturally beautiful lashes, this can't be beat! Make sure you replace it after three months, though--the formula tends to get a little cloudy and probably not safe to use beyond that point.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is a great product that I use on my no make-up/natural days that I still want my lashes to look good, but not overly done. I also use this on my brows to make them look neat.

I have been using this product for about 10 years and nothing beats it for my eyebrows. I put Maybelline brow shadow and follow it with this clear mascara to get my brows in the perfect shape. I will probably never stop buying this!

on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i use this for my brows mostly but sometimes my lashes when i dont feel like wearing mascara.. Its cheap too.. but i really dont like the curved brushed though it bugs me cause im not used to using curved brushes.. i know the curved brush is to make your lashes curl but my eyelashes are already curly and i usually use a eyelash curler beforehand anyway..

First let me say it's not that bad, I won't buy again only because I expected better results.
It just makes my lashes look *wet*. Not much longer or fuller and didn't curl them. I was hoping for a bit more from this product.

Maybe you have to have enough lashes to begin with, and I don't. This might be good for someone that doesn't have straight, short lashes. This mascara is maybe more for definition than anything else, but at the end of the day it had flaked and I had little white things all over my eyelashes.

Horrible mascara. It makes almost no difference at all. Looked very odd when I put it on my brows, like I had sealed them in plastic. Maybe I didn't know what I was doing, but maybe the product just sucks. I wouldn't buy again.