3.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I picked this up at a dollar store. Love the curved brush. I prefer ELF for my brows, but this Cover Girl is great to wear over my normal mascara. Keeps it from smudging. I dislike water proof mascara. It gives me itchy, watery eyes. I get mascara all over my face, and then it's hard to remove because it's water proof. This clear does not dry stuff and adds a little gloss to the lashes. When worn alone, it doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker, but adds some definition. I am trying to go with less makeup, but I won't give up mascara, lipstick, concealer, or eyebrow pencil. At age 58 those 4 things are a must for me. This stuff is great as a finishing coat on my mascara. The curved brush is soft and the mascara sets the eyelash curl. I can't beat the dollar store price of $3.00. The packaging is nothing fancy, but it's Cover Girl. Plus I have to throw this out in 3-6 months.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Perfect for Brows This product works very well for its intended purpose to hold and groom brow hairs together. It does not dry to a stiff and uncomfortable hold, it feels nice and natural. As with any clear brow gel, your container will get cloudy and dirty-looking if you have product on your brows first. This works nicely to remove any powdery appearance to brows that foundation and other products may have lended. Only complaint is that I wish they still sold the product with a straight brush, instead of a curved one.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I use this product on my brows and I like it. It makes my very sparse, light brows more visible. It makes the tiny invisible hair stand out more and look more visible, thus making my overall brows appear thicker & fuller. The wand is a great shape for moving my lashes where I want them, unlike the maybelline brow gel brush, which is hard to work with. It does make my brows stick to my face, not exactly crunchy but I can definitely feel the product on them. So it does not make them soft. But I like the way it makes my brows look. As far as using it on lashes it didn't do anything at all. It doesn't make them stand out more or look longer or anything. However it might do some good on long thick lashes.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I literally use this for everything! Works good as a brow gel and doubles as an eyelash primer. I can get a few different mascaras to build on top of this very nicely. Also looks pretty alone if I'm going for a very natural look.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I'm going to be honest, I've never used Natural Lash for its intended purpose... I exclusively use this mascara as a clear brow gel. But it's absolutely incredible for that. It holds my brow hairs in place the whole day, but doesn't feel sticky or crunchy. The curved wand is also weirdly perfect for moving the hairs exactly where I want them to go and following the angle of my brow bone so nothing looks out of place OR overly perfected. I also love the fact that it's clear. I'm testing out Benefit's Gimme Brow and I miss the ease of being able to slap on a clear gel and go. I find that with Gimme Brow I have to spend way more time making sure I'm not smearing or clumping the brown gel everywhere. Natural Lash is also way cheaper than Gimme Brow. Anyway, I can't speak to how well this works as a mascara, but as a brow gel, it's my Holy Grail.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

1.0

4 years ago

I purchased this for a change since I have been using Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara for a while, but wanted to try another brand. This gets a big fat fail from me. Not crazy about the curved brush, but it also dries white and flakes on lashes, even if I only use a little. Gross! Slightly better on brows. Going back to Maybelline, I've had zero issues with that one.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

It's what i've been looking for.I love the natural look&I hate regular mascara because it usually smears or clumps.clear mascara makes lashes look feathery&naturally beautiful. Washes off with soap&water, I will always buy it. &ive been wearing clear mascara off&on for 35 years.I always been more for the natural look.I take good care of my skin&I don't have to wear alot if make up in the 1st place&I surely don't look my age (I'm 50+) but look 30+

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

Not bad for the price, I use this for my brows but the packaging is the main problem. My lid cracked and also it's impossible to get all the product out. It also left my brows slightly goopy...

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in 800 Clear was a good product for the $2 I paid for it. I wore another brand (Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara in Clear) & got this one since I'm into the no-makeup looks right now. I wear this on days I want to look natural, but not bare. I don't wear it with any other product as I don't want black color from another mascara getting onto the wand & into the tube. Even though this is transparent, it did clump & appear white on my lashes when I tried to build it up. It sat heavy on my lashes until it dried, which took a few minutes. There wasn't any flaking or residue left afterwards. The reason I somewhat dislike this mascara is because I want a change I can see. It's a little too subtle for my liking & I'd like to be able to wear it without the use of a curler. I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight & don't hold much of a curl. I depend on mascara to curl them as much as possible & this just didn't do that for me like the one I used before did. It separates, defines, & lengthens... barely. I do like Maybelline Great Lash more than this one, but I don't consider this to be a bad product.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

Cool, I had used this since High school and till this day use it for my eye brows and tame baby hair in my styles for hair , little for lashes for no mascara days .

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age30-35