COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 18 & Under
COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara

2.8

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

on 3/31/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this as both a brow gel and a mascara. As a mascara, it is average, doesn't really do much and it feels really wet and icky on my face. As a brow gel, for the first half of the day it really holds my brows in place, and once it completely dries, it turns gray and flakey- noticeably gray and flakey. I was wearing it one day, and my friend turned to me and said, "Woah, why are your eyebrows all gray? Are you getting gray hairs in your brows?!" and then I threw it out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this for brow taming. Not for lashes at all it just sticks them all together and pushes them down but for brows it works really well. Thats all I use it for. So I recommend it alot for brows and I will buy it again.

on 3/10/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this as a "gel" to prime lashes before mascara in order for my lashes to hold a curl well. Didn't work. Tried it as a product to keep brows up - ended up drying on brows and making them look hard and almost white. Unattractive. Needless to say, I chucked this out in a few days.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally don't like using regular black mascara, so this was a safe choice for me. I liked how the mascara wand is curved, so you can get into the corners and get all the lashes. I'm not sure if a lot of mascaras are like that though... The things I didn't really like was how it applies so "wet", and how it creates tiny white flakes after a few hours. Nevertheless, I'll probably buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have blonde hair and eyelashes so I can't use anything thats not blonde. I can't even use brown without making me look like I have racoon eyes. So I use this and it makes my eyelashes look great. I love the brush, the curves work great. I would buy this over and over again!

<3 Chic Elle!