Almay pure tints in cocoa

No Image

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ick. The colour is definitely not sheer, it's 100000X too shimmery and glittery, smells like PLASTIC and tastes like it too. Gross. I wanted to give it a chance, but only wore it twice, then threw it away. Not buying again for sure.

on 5/16/2010 8:19:00 PM

This is definitly not a tint, very pigmented. I bought this on sale because i wanted to try a sheer darker shade . This is more like a matte lipstick.and the formula is heavy not sheer. I also picked out the wrong shade I can't even use this one when I'm tan (gold toned).

I really like these lip tints because there casual. Cocoa didn't look to good on me, but I'm sure it fits darker complexions.

on 4/20/2004 4:46:00 PM

I LOVE this color! A perfect/cheap! MLBB. I've got to stock up on thses - they make my lips feel amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Okay these just plain suck and like most of almay's makeup are made for people with fair skin. This is the deepest color and it has no brown in it at all. This is some kind of mauvey pink. Now why would you go and name it cocoa? Mark's tinted lip balms are a lot better, well color selection wise any way.

on 10/30/2003 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These were all the rage last year so i have forgotten about mine. But they really are a great product. Moisturizing lip tint with SPF. Cocoa is a red brown shade. Not too dark but nice and sheer. Doesnt last long but its cheap and it works!

on 10/29/2003 9:15:00 PM

This is a wonderful brown red color that adds a stain to your lips. Not only that, it even protects your lips from the sun with a spf 25. It does have avobonzone and usually products with that tend to irritate my lips and this has not. This gets a huge rave from me.

Popular Lip Treatments