Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup SPF 8

3.1

water, ethylhexl methoycinnamate, isostearyl palmitate, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, oleic acid, c12-20 acid, peg-8 ester, glycerin, polysorbate 40, triethanolamine, dimethicone, copolyol, magnesium aluminium silicate, phenyl trimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, retinyl linoleate, tocopherol, glyceryl sterate se, sucrose laurate, trehalose, lecthin, phospholipids, tridecyl salicylate, decyl glucoside, peg-40 stearate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan stearate, begenyl alcohol, carbomer, xanthan gum, disodium edta, kaolin, silica, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconal, parfum, butylphenyl methypropional, hydrocitronellal

on 10/11/2015 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This oil free foundation is light,gives medium coverage,and has SPF8, It reflects lite beautifully to soften fine lines,it lasts me for up to 8 hours ,my skin reacts easly but with this product I don't breakout in a rush.It has a slite smell to it which I don't mind.Its a little pricey at R280 rads ,but I love it so much I'm already on my second bottle.

on 9/2/2015 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have combination skin, very fair and a little dull with redness and dark spots....it hurts me to write that, except the fair part , I like my ivory skin :)

Anyway!

This foundation gives a nice , dewy glow and is quite radiant , however it really doesn't cover much. It didn't cover any redness , pimples or dark spots. It didn't do a thing under my eyes either. I would call it light coverage, maybe even sheer. For fifty bucks, I expect a lot more.

It did however , have a lovely bottle !

I recommend this to someone who doesn't need much coverage :)

on 5/1/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased two bottles of different colours so I can mix the colour to match my skin tone. I found that the foundation is really thin, a bit oily and does not mix well. After a couple of hours I can see small patches of the foundation on my skin which throughout the day becomes more visible and look really terrible. The bottle has a pump which is nice but I will not purchase this anymore, what a waste of money. EA 'Intervene' is a much better product.

on 3/15/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This product oxidizes terribly and changes color drastically. This foundation gives mild coverage but I wanted the SPF. I bought Buff. The packaging has a pump so I am keeping but my option was to mix with a much lighter shade using Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte. It is still amazing at how much the color oxidizes darker but I like how the mix looks and feels. Pricey but now I know why this was on clearance at Ulta. Either buy 2-3 shades lighter or prepare to play with mixing or move on!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this foundation for years. The colour I use is called Nutmeg and it works really well with my skintone. My skin is prone to dryness so I find that this foundation works well because it is very rich and creamy although I imagine it would be a problem for those with oily skin. The smell isn't too great though and I find when I apply it, my nose starts to run and I also start sneezing so I may be allergic to it. I also find that this is very lightweight, which is fine for me, but if you wanted more long lasting coverage this may not be the option for you. I find the price to be very reasonable and I really like how close it matches my skin colour.

on 6/24/2013 1:57:00 AM

I love this!! I just ran out and went back to my old MAC and l'oreal products and they just werent cutting it. They felt so cakey and unnatural compared to Elizabeth Arden it bothered me so much I had to go out and repurchase. The colour matches way better, and it doesn't look or feel cakey, so far this is the best foundation for me and will continue to repurchase

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is such an awful product! I find the need to post this review so that people will not watse their money buying this. This foundation does not blend well. Its super thin and gives no coverage. It slides of oily skin and can make you even more oily. Water is its enemy, do not even attempt going out in the rain with this on!
The price is way to high for such a poor product!
The only thing thats decent is the packaging...it has a pump!
Just awful, such a waste of money. This is the first foundation i had to throw out. Iusually try and make a product work or give it away. But this stuff is so nasty it wouldnt be fair to give it someone!

I did try to like this foundation (since I spent almost $50 on it), but it's just terrible all around. The first thing I noticed was that it was difficult to blend. I only tried using my fingers, a dry foundation sponge and a damp foundation sponge-none of these methods worked well for me. The next thing I noticed was about 30 min after wearing the foundation it really started to sink into any fine lines I have around my eyes and mouth. The next thing I noticed was that this foundation really does not like the water. I was outside briefly when it was drizzling out, and when I looked in my car mirror my foundation was splotchy and looked like it was melting right off. Also, I have allergies and sometimes get watery eyes, and this foundation did not stand up well to that at all. It got all gross looking and uneven around my eye area. I actually can go as far as to say this is the worst foundation I have ever tried.

on 5/6/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually don't write reviews like this, but...

I HATE HATE HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! I would never recommend this to anyone! I have NEVER had such an awful foundation before!!!

I do not know how my skin reacts to this, because... It won't even stick to my skin! When I bought it, i tried it on three small areas of my face, and it was all good, and the colour matched me. Since, I've tried this with my regular moisturiser, with a serum, with a primer, on bare skin, with a gel moisturiser, but nothing works! It dries up while I'm still applying and turns into nasty lumps on my skin! I can't even distribute it all over my face!! Seriously: how is that even possible?!

Also, a hate the smell of this - it smells like a mix of dust balls and paint....
Do not like the packaging either, because the pump gets clogged easily. The last time, the foundation wouldn't come out, and when I squeezed a bit harder, the nozzle turned and I got it in my hair.

If anyone have some explanation for why this could happen, you may seriously mail me. I've considered the opportunity of this being too old, but it hasn't been opened before I bought it (in a good store and all), and should be good for 18 more months!
Have anyone experienced anything like this before with any other foundation???

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Lasts all day, doesn't feel drying. Does need to be applied with a brush or it will settle in pores or separate into funny patches. You also need to wait a few minutes after applying moisturizer otherwise this EA foundation will misbehave.
Good value for money for a foundation that will last all day though. Pump dispenser avoids too much waste and mess too. A good product if you're patient. I tend to apply it then go do something else for a few minutes until it dries before starting on eyes or cheeks.