Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination to Oily Skin

Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination to Oily SkinComplete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination to Oily Skin

3.6

on 3/13/2017 4:07:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer ever. I have combo skin. My T zone is problematic. This product gets never greasy on my skin and lasts long. A little amount is enough for daily routine. Price is good. Texture is good. Also has 15 SPF. PERFECT.

on 3/5/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer is wayyy too oily!!!!! since it claims to be for combination to oily skin, i thought it would leave a matte finish, but it did not. throughout the day i constantly felt the need to use a blotting sheet!!!! and seriously spf 15 is not strong enough to last the day. would definitely recommend applying a moisturizer, then a spf 30+ sunscreen. disappointed

on 2/4/2015 2:04:00 PM

I have seen this product in the aisle at Walmart for quite awhile and I decided to give it a try. I don't moisturize my skin enough and at times its obvious my face is dry. I have to say for an all day moisturizer this really works well and makes me look well hydrated it isn't greasy or oily.
Packaging was simple not hard to open. Ingredients are all there. It cost me $5.94 at Walmart.
Yes this is a must buy and I will buy again.

I have been using this daily cream for more than 3 years. The bottle lasts forever. You don't need much. It has a pleasant scent. Ideally I would prefer it without any scent but as I said it has a cheerful aroma. I have very oily skin and have acne prone areas. This cream is very light and it does not cause break outs. I use it only in the morning. I consider this cream to be my loyal reliable partner.

on 1/7/2015 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been my daily moisturizer for about 5 years now after having it recommended to me by a dermatologist. I have oily skin in my T zone and certain lotions can just exacerbate that problem. This one is really great because it's oil-free but still is super hydrating and has the bonus of some SPF protection. I use this every morning after I shower and apply it on my face and neck. You don't need a lot to cover you face either; I maybe use a dime-sized amount and sometimes that is a bit much.
It has a nice clean scent (though it's fragrance-free) and makes my skin feel wonderful and smooth. It also comes in two sizes, 4oz or 6oz, and for different skin types (this one, normal and sensitive).
One thing I will say is definitely buy the name brand. I know some stores will have a lotion next to the Olay ones that claim to be comparable and are several dollars less (hey, even at $8 who doesn't like to save some money) but it is just worth buying the name brand. I found that the off-brand ones just aren't as hydrating or aren't oil-free like Olay is.

on 7/15/2015 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I swear by this moisturizer. I had been looking for one that wouldn't clog my pores, wouldn't cause acne, wouldn't make my face oily, and that had SPF. This is the package deal. I use it in the morning only. It feels amazing on my skin, absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. It smells great, doesn't have a strong perfumey smell. It comes out of the bottle nicely and doesn't make a mess. Definitely worth your money. Would STRONGLY recommend.
(Side Note: the whole Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 line is great. My little sister has super sensitive skin so she uses the sensitive skin one: she loves it. My friend just has normal skin so she uses the one for normal skin: she loves it.)

on 11/6/2014 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It's an ok moisturizer. I have combo oily skin, when I tried it made my skin look healthy, provided moisture, didn't break me out because it's a lotion consistency. However it did irritate my skin a lil bit, but the uncomfortable feeling would go away after like 30 minutes. It was all the time after applying it then I figured I should go with the sensitive skin formula which has no fragrance, and that works better for me the problem was gone. I recommend trying it but if it irritates your skin you are better off with the sensitive skin formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to love this stuff but now it leaves little clumps all over my face. What happened?

on 1/6/2015 11:09:00 PM

This is one of those great potential "for the rest of my life" products that I will always recommend. It's a reliable, light moisturizer, and it has sunscreen in it. Not to mention it seems to last forever. I love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I personally love this cream and have need using it on my face and neck since I was 11 it does have a sunscreen in it which also helps with just overall protecting your face, this product is a little pricy but it's worth it I buy this product over and over again and it's about 15.00$