Skin Biology CP Night Eyes

No Image

2.9

Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, squalane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, cupric chloride, retinyl palmitate, mixed natural tocotrienols, ubiquinone (CoQ-10). 1/30/10

on 3/21/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the CP Night Eyes Premier version of this cream; it is milder than CP Night Eyes. The CP Night Eyes Premier has a strength of '1' on Skin Biology's copper strength scale so I felt it was a safer bet to start with.

I have been using this eye cream at night for a few weeks now, about 4X a week. I have not experienced any irritation, redness or rashes so I don't know if they reformulated the product compared to older reviews. It absorbs well and has a nice matte silky finish.

I have very little eye wrinkling to address so I am using it as a preventative at this point; sometimes I even use a thin layer all over my face (you have to use very very little and the jar is pretty big so I want to use it up before it spoils - I wish they would use a tube packaging for it). I have not experienced the increased wrinkling described by others.

on 12/24/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is working for me! I use only so little product (not even half a pea) I think the jar will last me an eternity. It covers pretty well so I don t need more. After reading the good advice here, I don t even use it every night, 2 or 3 times a week. Fine lines are fading and my undereyes area are less dark. Much better than Q10 Nivea and Ole Henriksen eye gel.

on 10/20/2012 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me lay this on the line: I don't like Skin Biology as a company. I have found their engagement with customers to be unethical and irresponsible. Here's why:

This particular product did to me, as to many others, significant harm. I had already been using Super CP Serum (not Super GHK Serum, which is great and SB's saving grace), which had produced a dramatic increase in wrinkling of my skin. Yes, an increase - long wrinkles and thinned skin. This appeared to be far from a rare experience. There was even a web site set up to call for a class action law suit against SB over this, largely because SB were simply dismissing these customer reports.

CP Night Eyes produced a terrible allergic reaction. I am not allergy prone, but this created such severe puffing, redness and blistering that to this day I still have traces of scarring from this product!! Absolutely not recommended.

Worse, Skin Biology at that time seemed to have a policy of at all costs taking no responsibility and just repeatedly blaming the customer. "You're doing it wrong; battle through and keep using it; it's not possible, it's your IMAGINATION." Insult and injury. They edited and even deleted customer posts on their own forum where very distressed people were discussing these problems (with the soy-based copper peptides specifically). Disgraceful.

Worst of all, their default recommendation was(is?) to just keep using the product, because the worsened wrinkling will eventually fade and superior skin will emerge. Well just maybe that works for some people, but I kept going for months and then years because they kept pushing that line on me and ignoring my concerns. My skin NEVER came good; it just continued to get worse.

Thankfully I eventually twigged. I identified far superior products and after about 8 months my skin had recovered. Eventually it ended up better than I started. So recovery IS possible from SRCP damage, but certainly not by using more SRCP!

I never really got over Skin Biology's callous disregard - their rebuttals, negligence and irresponsibility in their care of customers. It still gets my hackles up thinking about it.

I tried this product for 6 months on the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes at night and I used the exfol serum in the morning. I did not see a change in the fine lines or texture.

on 1/13/2007 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i like skinbiology for my face but this undereye cream gave me big pluffy purple bags under eye so i could not use it.

on 8/21/2005 11:49:00 PM

I wanted this to work on my crepey lids and under eye lines, but even a pin prick of this gave me very red circles under my eyes. I did not seek product help, but researched the heck out of their user forum for tips and followed them. I tried it for 2 1/2 months and gave up. I am happy that it does work for others - wish it did for me too. continued >>

on 5/31/2004 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one SkinBiology product I cannot recommend. It irritated the area under my eyes. I use the CP Serum instead and that works just fine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is so great. There are only two eye creams I've ever liked at all. This one is one of a kind..it has copper, vitamin e and a (retinol), melatonin, and Coenzyme Q10 plus lots of moisture. It really really really works. Its perfectttttt. Lots of science behind this

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this from MUAC (great site btw - excellent CS). I'm in my early 30's and want to stave off any wrinkles around my eyes. Well, I can't say for wrinkles, but since using this for about 2 months, my dark circles have diminished. The skin around my eyes feels soft and smooth (no milia). It's a little bit expensive, but in 2 months, I've barely dented my 0.5 oz. jar.
I use this in conjunction with the CP serum and MUAC's 40% glycolic peel - my skin looks better than it ever has.

on 8/3/2003 12:29:00 PM

Well, I initially had a sort of a love/hate relationship with this product. The first version really didn't do anything for me, so when it was reformulated, Dr. P. sent me a full size jar of the new one. I have nearly finished it, and I have found that I do love it after all. When I am using it, it seems I am unsure of how well it is working, but when I stop using it and start again, I see how well it works for lessening fine lines and reduces puffiness. I think for the longest time, I was overapplying it. Now I use only maybe a half a pea sized amount for under BOTH eyes at night, and this I think has been the key to success with this product. I almost always add a mid/heavy weight moisturizer on top right before I go to bed, but only after I have given the Night Eyes plenty of time to be absorbed. Once or twice a wk I use the Super Cop in its place, but it is too strong for daily use under my eyes. This is definitely a product that has to be given some time to see results. I am almost 34 but I am frequently mistaken for being in my mid/late 20s b/c I have so few lines around my eyes.