no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I generally like IsaDoras nail polish, there is quality both in the color and the brush. The last color I bought is Power Pink, and its the best pink colored nail polish I have ever had ! Would def buy again

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I have nothing bad to say, i love IsaDoras nailpolish! I like the colours, and i love the brush! And the good price!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I swiped the shade Frosty Stone #39 from my roommate's drawer. I found that it really complimented my skin tone (I'd say I am pale with not too much yellow in my skin, not too much pink either. A neutral. Blueish or lavender polishes look bad on me, if that helps) and with one coat, I wasn't overpowered at all by any shimmeriness or frostiness. I am very sensitive too glitter and shimmer. I'd say the color is peachy pink nude shimmery shell color. Application-wise most of my nails came out well. It was smooth. I think I may have applied the top coat too heavily or too quickly after the IsaDora polish because I got one little dent on one nail. Not too noticeable, though. So, I wouldn't say it dries super fast.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I have no. 40 Supreme red. Brought it for 29 SEK ($3.69). I got home and put it on =P CND Thoughen up under and one layer of supreme red. One layer was enough, I was blown away, hehe. I didn't put a top coat on and maybe that's why it's already chipping =( I love the color so I'll have to buy a top coat tomorrow I think

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

Bought it at Walgreens during Dec. last yr for around $2 on clearance, original price was around $9. I love that they're from Sweden. My favorite color is seashells(silvercap) #47 oyster. it really looks like the surface of a seashell, the shine is nice and it drys quickly. you have to put at least 2-3 layers to get good shine and more opaque color. i like the brush but it's kind of streaky so the extra layers help cover that up. i like the handle/cap bc its big and easy to hold, doesnt slip out of my hands. they've been discontinued from walgreens and can be boughten online for $9 PLUS expensive international shipping and handling, =[ they're supposedly just as good as OPI... may be true since the prices are similar.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I picked up a bottle of Sublime Lily for $2.00 at Walgreens and I really like it. Too bad this is being discontinued. If you are a warmed toned gal and looking for a nice sheer with a tiny bit of shimmer, this could work for you. Pick one up before they disappear. Very nice.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

12 years ago

the formula is nice, the brush is awesome for thos of us who do have big nail beds (i also love the OPI ProWide and this is bigger than that, so if you don't, this brush will be WAY too big for you). i picked up Crystal and Chiffon on clearance at Wallmart for $2ish a piece and i don't think i'd pay much more than that for them again. the colors looked different in the bottle but exactly the same on (one looks white-based in the bottle and the other grey/silver). they're both light high shimmer duochrome polishes with pink and blue-green reflects. i was disappointed the silver didn't show up on Chiffon. on clearance, these are fantastic to try. i'd never pay full price for them.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

12 years ago

When it comes to polish, I'm a bit snobby. I only buy OPI and Essie-rarely do I venture to the drugstore. These were on clearance at Walgreen's for just under $2.00, I think from somewhere around $8.00. The majority of the colors looked shimmery to me, but the pretty kind of shimmery that isn't tacky. I picked 2 up last week and fell in love. Wonderfully easy to apply and no major chipping. I went back tonight and picked up a few more. At this price, these are a steal. The quality is really up there, and the bottles are very pretty. I'm assuming these are being discontinued? It's a shame, b/c they're really nice. If you're near a Walgreen's, I'd say take a look at these. You can't even get maybelline or cover girl nail polish for $2.00 these days, so these are truly a deal.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

12 years ago

This nail polish was the perfect color Red.. #115 power red, it actually went onto the nail the way it looked in the bottle. Drying did not take forever although it did not say specifically that it was fast dry on the bottle. the only thing that concerned me was that one of my nails chipped the next day. I only paid 1.89 for it, and i only used it for a manicure cause i was having a job interview, but i would def. buy this product again

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I bought two bottles because IsaDora products are on Clearance at Walgreens for a while now. #40 (Crystal) is goopy & streaky, but #46 (Jasmine) has a much better texture. I may buy more & update later.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive