90%
package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

It's hard to define what is exactly that i like about it.. but I do, I have 4 shades, and I'm in love with the cranberry - so cheerful! I love how it goes on when applied, layers nicely, looks good. the lasting power is infuenced by the base and top coats, so it's difficult to judge. yep, more colors would be great.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

HairBrown

13 years ago

Love it! Polish is same level in quality as OPI or Essie, too bad the color selection is so limited. The price is a little too high for a drugstore brand. On the positive side: this goes on smooth, dries very quickly and shiny. I like the packaging too. Have this in "Lime" which is really more of a chartreuse. Lovely and unusual color.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesBrown

13 years ago

This is undoubtably the best polish I have ever tried, and I've tried them all (Essie, Opie, Chanel, etc., plus all of the cheaper drugstore brands). Isadora is the *only* polish that I have found to last significantly longer without chipping, peeling or fading. I am very happy with the performance of this nail polish! My only complaint is that it is expensive for a drugstore brands and of course I'd love more colors.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

13 years ago

I love this nail polish!!! Kudos to Walgreens. I love the coverage and how it lasts. I've bought several colors but my all time favorite is creamy mocha. Walgreens sometimes has a buy one get one free. Stay tuned!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

13 years ago

In the past I have had issues with Isadora polishes not drying even with a good top coat, but the color of Pink Crystal was hard to resist so.....I was surprised to find that it dried very quickly & is a gorgeous color. It would be great layered over a lot of darker colors. It does have a grainy finish which seche vite or any good top coat would take care of. Would purchase again for the great color

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

14 years ago

I like this polish a lot. Wears well, and I don't mind the bottle at all. It is overpriced normally, but on a BoGo, it's quite reasonable. They have a way with browns - that could be where they're best. Look for Bronze Gold or Hot Chocolate - both rich, medium browns with shimmer.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry

3.0

14 years ago

The formula itself is nice enough. Wear seems to be about the same as other "near salon" brands, such as Orly. The color selection is really nice for a drugstore line. All in all, I'd say this is a solid product that won't disappoint and one of the better drugstore brands. That being said, I find the bottle a bit clunky and the cap feels cheap. It's a bottle that looks nice for drugstore, but doesn't hold up to inspection. The worst part is the brush. This has got to be the WORST brush I have ever used. It's so bad, it makes me either want to get rid of the polish or transfer the entire bottle contents into another bottle...which I may just do because I LOVE IsaDora's Midnight Red. The brush is VERY large with a tendency to spread wide. It's also very squared. This means that unless you have large & wide nailbeds with a shallow cuticle curve, you WILL have trouble on the pinky or smaller fingers with getting a nice starting line near the cuticle. At $7.49 to $8.00, I also find this to be extremely overpriced for what it is. Unless you find a BOGO sale or there's a color that you can't live without, I'd say to skip the IsaDora and go for Essie, China Glaze, or OPI...all of which have a better product and a better brush.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

3.0

15 years ago

I don't think that there's anything special w/ this nail polish. It's not the best, but not the worst either. I find myself thinking that it is a bit pricey for a "mediocre" polish. Even though I'll probably buy again if I find a color I like.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Isadora is a low end brand that delivers mid or high end quality. Their nail polishes are no exception. Next to Rimmel, which is even cheaper, this is my favourite nail polish. Great color range, but more classic and less fun/extreme ones than Rimmel. I wore a single layer of "Vivid pink" the other day, and a friend asked me if I had had manicure! :) And that was after four days wearing. I would definately buy again!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Cheap, comes in loads of colours, works ok. I prefer small bottles of nail polish (like mavala's), but I'll probably buy more of these. 'Midnight red' is a favourite.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination