4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

Mine broke early on within the container so i have it as a loose powder within the pot. I rarely use it because it does take a lot of effort to even out and ensure both eyes are equally frosty. It can gather in chunks/scales somehow - I am in my late twenties and still find this to be an issue. It looks really pretty when put all over with a brown crease/outer v thing and stark black liquid liner. The problem is the difficulty of use, as compared to other shadows of the same type (highlighter/base types). The colour itself is cute.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

This is a multiple repeat purchase for me. I think this is my favorite eye shadow in the nude champagne shimmer category. This make my eyes look so big I like it most as an inner eye highlight. It's also great as a wash of colour on the eyes with mascara looks so pretty. Looks great with so many eye colours but it makes my green eyes really standout. This shadow if you take it out of the plastic and put in a Z palette can crack and mine almost fell apart because this shadow is so soft. So just something to mention if you do depot this be careful. This shadow is excellent it blends so well, is super soft, and very pigmented. Plus it stays on for hours. Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I actually went shopping for the kitten highlighter,but unfortunately it was sold out. I saw the eyeshadow and thought , ah ha! I use this as both an eyeshadow and highlighter. It seems to bring a real glow to my eyes and as I said I can use it to highlight too, so a really versatile product, and much cheaper than the highlighter. This has got to have the softest texture of any powder product I have ever used, it’s incredible. It glides on beautifully, using fingers or a brush, and doesn’t crease as the day goes on.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

Very pretty all over the lid color for nw20 light pink undertone skin. It almost looks wet in a super natural way. Its not gold or pink it truly is neutral on me. Ive had nylon by mac which i hated it was way too yellow and stark. Naked lunch was better but too frosty just like nylon. With stila kitten its shimmery but in a subtle way unless you really pack it on. It wins in the shimmer highlight department on my asian almond eyes (hard to find shimmer to compliment eye shape without making eyes look swollen). its the marilyn monroe type of light shimmer eye with some black liner and your set. i usually use this on top of mac groundwork paintpot in the center of my lids and i look put together. this is one of my fav single eyeshadows out there. i wouldnt purchase again because its not a necessity but i def enjoy having this in my collection. I had originally swapped for mine.

About reviewer (413 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Love

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

They've changed the packaging so many different times since I first started using this shadow, lol. What more can be said... it's the perfect all over e/s wash when I'm feeling lazy but it looks awesome. Can be used as a highlight as well. The perfect color to brighten up your face. & I love the name. I need to replace mine (again) and I'll be annoyed if it's a screw top. Lol

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

An absolute classic that defines both a brand and an era. To me this is the quintessential noughties eyeshadow, a super high shimmer champagne that you'd see on Paris Hilton in 2004 with shiny lipgloss and plenty of bronzer. Don't get me wrong, I still love it!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This stuff has reached its cult following status for a good reason! It applies like silk, with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine, is absolutely gorgeous, lasts all day, and never creases. Plus, it takes forever to hit pan with this product! It adds a hint of glamour to any eye look, regardless of whether it's worn in combination with other eye shadows or not. Personally, I can see why Stila is proud to have this as their signature eye shadow. I've been using it for the last 15 years and love it to pieces! It's a staple in my makeup collection!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

there isn't much I can add that hasn't been said, but I love this on the lid and inner corners. I use some shades from my KVD Shade light eye to define the crease and lower lash line, then line with Stila's stay all day. pairing this with any mattes looks fantastic!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

If you take any product in Stila's line, there's a good chance Kitten is there. Kitten is Stila's flagship shade, and deservedly so. First of all, something interesting to note is that this shade tends to be a little inconsistent in all its iterations - sometimes appearing rosier or golder or darker/lighter. But the Kitten powder eyeshadow (the original Kitten, I think?) manifests as a pale, super shimmery, neutral-toned champagne that will look flattering on almost everyone. The eyeshadow formula for this particular shade is amazing: it's unbelievably pigmented with just the slightest touch and leaves a gorgeous, blindingly bright metallic sheen. I love using this as an inner corner highlight or as a dramatic cheekbone highlight (use a VERY light hand). Because you need so little product per use, the single eyeshadow pan will last you ages. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age19-24