no images

price range

Reviews

from

11 years ago

Soy Good is really my favourite MMU Cosmetics cream. Its such an easy cream. With easy i mean great for daily use during every season. The cream is very light and it sinks in pretty fast without leaving a sticky layer on your skin so excellent even for hot summers. I found it to be very moisturizing it leaves my skin very soft and nice scented. I won't go on any trip/holiday without some Soy Good in my case because i found it very soothing and nourishing for sunburns. For winterperiods i would recommend to maybe use something a little bit thicker if your skin is really dry but you can still use your Soy Good as a handcream.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

12 years ago

This is the most moisturising product that I use from MMU. It sinks in quickly and isn't greasy, but leaves my skin feeling like silk. It also holds scent very well, and I have it in many different scents already but plan to buy more. The pot isn't very hygienic as it means dipping fingers into the product, but it is fine apart from that. And the product is just lovely.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This is by far my favorite cream/lotion that I've tried from MMU. While I've loved everything I've tried, this is especially lovely. It absorbs nicely, isn't tacky or heavy. I'm SO not a fan of all the foody/sweet scents that MMU offers. I even started asking them not to include any foody samples with my orders, because the box would arrive at work and my coworkers would soon start asking me to put it outside. And I agreed with them! Yuck! However, Soy Good is just lovely with the "Baby Blue" scent. I also love their "Light Blue" scent. Both are dupes, but lovely ones, and each is slightly different from the more expensive inspiration in ways that I love. I would definitely order more of this from MMU, and more often, if their shipping/turn-around times weren't so long, and if the shipping cost wasn't so relatively expensive. An MMU order is a little luxury I allow myself now and then, and Soy Good will definitely be in my "tub" the next time I shop at MMU.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

Perfect. I have bought this one in Black forest cake and it's divine. It smells exactly like the cake, the texture is not to greasy, not to stiff just fluid enough to be absorbed by my skin. I also tried In the Pudding but the Soy Good texture fits my skin better. When ordering from MMU, I'll definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

HairRed

EyesOther

14 years ago

I love the consistency of this creme and what it does for my skin. So lite yet moisturizes so well. It does leave my hands a little greasy, but it leaves such a great glow on my skin that I'll keep using it. So far I haven't been able to find a scent that doesn't turn on me, but I'll probably keep trying, or order unscented if I have to.

About reviewer (1099 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

What a beautiful cream this is. Medium-thick and fast absorbing. Leaves my skin smooth and even works on rough elbows. I have Coco Chacha Chai scent which is quickly becoming one of my favorites--mildly spiced milky coconut. This and Babe Cakes are my faves from MMU... Babe Cakes is much thicker but takes a little longer to work in and is also richer. I imagine anyone with dry skin would love Soy Good.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

16 years ago

This is a really nice cream. I like the Shea Butter Body Souffle better, but this is a close second. I asked for a blend of Amber, Honeydrop and Milk & Honey and it smells just like Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab "O" scent. It's wonderful!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

HairBrown

16 years ago

I think this is my favorite lotion formula from MMMU. I've tried most of the others and this works the best. It sinks right in and leaves a nice sheen on my skin. It also holds scent well. It's very moisturizing, too. A definite repurchase!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

16 years ago

The Soy Good Whipped Body Spread is my favorite formulation (I've also tried Jojoba-E and Babe Cakes Body Icing) of all the body creams. I got this in Amaretto and it smells good enough to eat -it is one of the sweetest, richest almond smells I have come across, and I've tried many! I'm not sure if I picked the perfect scent, or if there is a synergy with this formula and the Amaretto, but this is the best!

About reviewer (753 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairBrunette

16 years ago

this is by far my favorite formulation by MMU. the texture is lovely, it is spreadable,and gives a great amount of moisture without the ultra dewy finish. i have this cream in sweet milk. it smells delicious!!!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age19-24