no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/15/2012

One of the smoothest to apply pencil lip liners I have ever found and the colour is the best neutral pinky peach I have ever come across without being orange or too mauve. What a shame this has been discontinued.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0
fromlba619

Jan/20/2008

NW25, Lt. Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No breakouts. On me it just looks like another "spice" liner, and spicy brown liners do nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/13/2007

This was a great find for me since it is identical to one of my favorite neutral lipliners, Lancome's Bronzelle. It goes on creamy and blends well with all of my nude lipsticks. I think it is the creamiest lipliner I own at the moment, and that is saying a lot.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2.0

Aug/14/2006

Sorry to be the party pooper on this one-but mine broke and broke maybe I got a bad one. Am returning!

About reviewer (316 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/23/2006

It might seem ridiculous to write a review on a discontinued product, but if anyone is lucky enough to get their hands on one of these liners, they won't regret it. MW lipliners, in general, apply so smoothly, it's incredible -- no dragging or pulling, and the color is rich enough to wear on its own/under clear gloss. This particular shade, Toast, is a creamy red/brown, and is just a …Read more

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Jan/11/2006

What? I guess this has been discontinued, but this was great. About the only lipliner I ever used to the end. A fantastic color that wasn't too obnoxious on my sallow PPP skin. A very nice brown/red.

Edited to add: according to Maybelline's website, and the link above, it's still being sold! Yay!! Get it.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/24/2004

Greatr little lipliner at a bargain price (found this at the Dollar Store)!!! Smooth creamy texture that lasts and does not turn any funky shades of orange...I went back and got 3 more after I saw how great these are. The color is the same on me as everyone else here, a nice pinky brown. I am a PPP with red/blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

About reviewer (442 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

fromMinzi

Apr/24/2004

This is a nice brownish/neutral lip liner. I think what I like most about the moisture whip lip liners ( besides the price ) is their texture. Very creamy, long lasting, very easily used as a lip stick, especially over a light layer of lip balm. I love these, you can't beat the colors offered, and the price. Would buy again, I have another in espresso that is darker/deeper, it is just as …Read more

About reviewer (53 reviews)

HairBlond

Apr/16/2004

Very underrated lipliner. Perfect nude on me, much more so than MAC Spice, as it is less orange. Smooth, easy to apply. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (368 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

fromXepera

Mar/15/2004

<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><b>This is the
smoothest lip liner ever! </b>The color is fantastic and it glides like silicone,
absolutely wonderful. My only regret is not to have tried this one before!!</font>
</p>

About reviewer (89 reviews)

HairBlond