Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/01/2017

I bought this on a whim while in CVS, and I'm so glad I did! They're cheap,pigmented, last longer than a retractable liner since u have to sharpen,and several shades to choose from. This shade is a nice pink nude. It glides on and stays on for hours. Definitely recommend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/11/2017

One of the best and interesting colors in this line. Although it is an inexpensive product, its performance is similar to high end. Before I was using mechanical lip pencil of nyx but not I totally turned to these ones. I like to use it especially to tune down my pinkish-nude lipsticks.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/01/2016

I've finally found the perfect lip liner! NYX lip liners glide on almost effortlessly and have pigment. I bought six of them as soon as I located them, which was about $20 total. Buying the same high-end lip liner would have cost close to $20 for just one! These NYX are fabulous liners in an array of colors for every shade of lipstick!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/18/2016

one of my HG lip products!! amazing price,helps my lipsticks last, doesn't dry out my lips either. easily worn underneath other products, but could also work alone :) works for any occasion as well. will rebuy over & over.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Other

HairBrunette

Jul/11/2016

Holy grail lip product! I wear it all over the lips and it lasts all day. It's a warm muted mauve. It's versatile for me because I use it as an everyday color, a liner under another lipstick, and it even looks good with a grunge style look.

I think of this as a "nude" because my lips are very rosy and most nudes look very sandy and beige on me.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/22/2016

Saw this lip liner from NYX on Pinterest as a dupe for MAC Spice. It is actually better than MAC Spice because it is has more red than purple tones. It goes on smoothly, stays put and the price is right. For many years I used Revlon colorstay lipliner in Sienna but it tended to run out quickly and wasn't cheap. On a search for another lip liner I bought Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jan/08/2016

I love these ! They're not over drying like most lip pencils I buy and they stay on for ever ! And the colours are gorgeous! ????????????????

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

fromasaksa

Oct/15/2015

NYx ever toujour is perfect and nude pink

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Oct/09/2015

HG lip right here. I've never been a lipstick wearer, I have a ton of natural contrast in my face and have always felt like a clown when I've worn it. But I bought this on a whim based on the whole Kardashian/MAC Spice thing. Figured hey it's a dupe their lips look amazing why not give it a shot. So I have to say that this has transformed me. It's a perfect matte sepia that is …Read more

14 of 14 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/18/2015

This is a perfect lip for if you have pigmented lips like me.. really I look like Im wearing lipstick when I am not.
You know how they say you want what you dont have? Well maybe thats why I always wear light colors or brown neutral tones but this is the exception. I will add a picture with it on my kisser MUAH.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm