MILANI Color Statement Lip Liner

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 11/19/2018 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wish I had found this lipliner sooner. I got the color "Spice" from Ulta for $4.99 and I was AMAZED at how buttery smooth this liner was the first time I tried it. This glides on like a dream... absolutely no tugging and pulling. I like to wear lip liner on my full lip with nothing else on top. I have moderately full lips so it is obvious if any lip product starts to look dry. This one is just so smooth and creamy. That of course also means that you might have to reapply after eating and drinking, but I'd rather have to reapply than have dry chalky lips.

I am NC 25 and I think the color Spice is too dark to call MLBB, so if you're NC30 and darker it might be perfect MLBB for you. I plan on purchasing the colors "Nude" and "All Natural" very soon.

PURCHASE THIS ONE!

on 6/13/2018 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I didn't mind the formula, both the shades I got washed me out and didn't do much for my overall look. I got Natural and Spice NC20-25.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this lip liner. Got 04 All Natural and 03 Nude and they are a smidgen darker than my natural lip shade. 04 is more brown toned while 03 is slightly more mauve-toned/pinky. I love them both but you probably don't need to own both. Love to wear this with my NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu or the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. Will be picking up more of these. Only $3.88 in Canada. What a steal!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These are the most consistently quality lip liners I’ve used. Ever. Each one I’ve had through the (many) years has been creamy, highly pigmented, and true to shade.
I find they tend to sharpen more easily than most pencil liners too.
There’s an impressive selection of nudes to choose from, cool, warm; darker and lighter. And the reds are sensational. Bordeaux is the most beautiful deep rich wine red I’ve ever found.
Because they are a very creamy formula they do need to be sharpened a bit more frequently than some others, but manage to maintain a point for longer than I’d expect.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the color Haute Pink. This is a great lip liner that is creamy and pigmented. I actually use it to color the whole lip and it lasts quite well. The price was $3.99 but I got it on sale for $3.18 - super deal! It is also rated a 1 on EWG Skin Deep so you know the ingredients are safe.

The only downside is that it has a slight taste and smell like crayons.

on 11/18/2017 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the colors nude, all natural and spice. They all look very similar on my pigmented lips but they are so nice and smooth and lasts so long. Love these above my higher end liners. One thing that annoys me is that the lid keeps falling off on all of them.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These lip liners are pretty good overall. I like them, but I do not love them. The formula is nice, but I think the pencil quality is a little cheap for the price point. When I sharpen them, the wood splinters a lot, so I have to be careful to always make sure there's a lot of the actual product in the tip so that I don't scratch or cut myself. There's a nice shade range to compliment the Color Statement lipstick line, making this one of the better color selections for lip liner that one can find in the drug store. The formula is not too dry or too creamy, so it does wear well and help with lipstick wear and bleeding.

on 6/30/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yet another win from Milani! It's totally my new favorite brand. I have four of these and they're awesome. So smooth and creamy, you can wear them alone or with l/S or Gloss on top. Beautiful colors too. I have never been a lipliner person but these converted me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nude, All Natural, and Spice - enough said. Such a nice formula. It can drag but make sure you sharpen it which can be a hassle but I don't mind because it glides on so smooth and makes your lips look plump. I love that it doesn't settle in the fine lines of my lips and easy to over draw without looking fake. One of the most used lip liners in my collection

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my holy grail lip liner! I have it in the shade spice. Some lip liners are dry and difficult to apply all over the lip, but this is super creamy and goes on with ease. I love wearing it just on it's own or with a gloss over it. Great quality and affordable.