no images

price range

Reviews

fromCJA

May/26/2009

Bought 2 of these brushes from someone on eBay, and they are great! Love em'

About reviewer (5 reviews)

age44-55

skinOily, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

fromfifi13

Dec/04/2008

This has made my eyeshadow so much easier to apply! I use it for the lid and in the corner. Great control.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

eyesGray

May/04/2007

This is another great eye brush from PC! I like this one for applying highlighter or brightener shadow to the inner corner (near the tear ducts) or the brow bone. It's also a better choice (IMHO) that the PC Crease Defining Brush, to apply crease and contour shadow to the eye.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

age36-43

skinOily, Olive, Warm

hairBrunette, Curly, Fine

eyesGreen

Nov/20/2003

The brush is just GENIUS in my opinion. I used it underneath my lower lashes to give the infamous "smokey eye" and it works in the crease area as well.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

age30-35

skinAcne-prone, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Jul/27/2003

I've quite small eyes and sometimes find normal eyeshadow brushes a little too big and floppy. This is a great brush as the end is slightly tappered, allowing for greater control. The pricing is reasonable and the quality is quite good.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Jul/17/2003

Experimenting with this brush is fun. It's perfect for sweeping shadow under the lower lashes to get a smudgy look rather than a line. I'm also using it for lid color, when I want a lot of pigment there, and for the crease and outer corners. I was clueless about applying multiple shadow colors before I got this brush. Along with my MAC 266 and my Stila #5, it's become an essential …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Jul/11/2003

This is a great brush. It makes the smoky eye look so easy to do. This brush gives you great control, so it's perfect for dark colors. Like all the other PC brushes, it's great quality. I washed it a couple times already and there was no shedding. This is actually my favorite e/s brush from my collection.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

age19-24