Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/03/2007

I love this one, it's a gorgeous silvery cool brown that really brings out my eyes.. I usually can't pull off browns (warm based ones anyways) but this one is just perfect. Shimmery medium shade, wears all day on me.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

May/22/2007

i tried this at ulta and i think i might get it, hence the 'yes' on repurch....anyways, its a med brown taupe with shimmer. its very creamy for a powder shadow. 4 ref: latina, nc35, dark hair and dark brown eyes.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (240 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

May/06/2007

I have both the old version and the new one. It's the same color, but the texture is better since it is brand new and my old one is probably a decade old for all I know. It's the perfect cool silvery taupe. It's a very simple shade, but extremely flattering. Like all UD eyeshadows the texture is perfect, very pigmented, blends easy and smooth and soft without being crumbly.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Dec/24/2005

I got a whole lot of UD one day and i was so excited to try them all. All except this one. The colour looked so unapproachable, so one day i decided to just experiment and wow i was surprised. I use Mac coco pigment on lids, and stray dog on crease, and line my eyes with blacktrack and it looks just stunning. I dunno how to describe this colour, a silvery shimmery brown that looks greyish at …Read more

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other

Nov/30/2004

I got a good deal on ebay, $20 for 3 rare UD eyeshadows, and this was one of them. Stray dog is a shimmery sheer bronze color.I am a fan of shimmery neutral colors, so this one was a nice addition to my collection.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/13/2004

I love this. It's a shimmery silvery brown that looks great on it's own.There is no need to pair it with anything else. The texture is smooth and it's finely milled making it easy to blend and apply.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (287 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

Mar/30/2004

Stray Dog is definietly a very versatile color. It's not as "trendy" as the other Urban Decay colors but that's what I like about it. It compliments my eyes and skin color so I can put it on without worrying too much about whether it matches my outfit or not. Overall, great eye shadow if you're looking for a light daytime color and expect to use it frequently. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Mar/11/2004

This is a beautiful shimmery brown that looks fabulous in the crease. I always get plenty of compliments when I wear this color. It does a pretty good job of staying on.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromStacy

Aug/28/2003

I have had a lot of UD shadows in the past but have always swapped them away because the colors and sparkle just don't work for my everyday job and I find I don't wear them enough outside of work. Stray Dog is one of the two I've kept! It's a shimmery (no glitter or sparkles) silvery taupe that works for everyday. It also works well if you want to do a smokey eye. …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (275 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromMerina

Jun/30/2003

I LOVE this shade. It's a chocolately shimmery brown on the lids and can be used for a natural or smokey look. A very versatile shade that everyone should have!

About reviewer (725 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm