4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I love the quality of UD shadows, and this one doesn't disappoint. It is a nice, neutral brown that goes well with my brown eyes. I usually use it with UD Primer Potion in Sin, and blend it with "Toasted" which is my favorite UD shadow. Very pretty!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

this is what i wish Satin taupe was. a nice shimmery taupe without the MAUVE (im a true mauveophobe because i look SUPER yellow and sick); this is a bit more bronze and purpley. a gorgeous eyeshadow. if you look weird or feel weird with reddish e/s, get Stray Dog INSTEAD of satin taupe (mac).

About reviewer (401 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

Gorgeous shimmery taupe. I know it's a dupe for MAC's ST but wanted this one just b/c I do love UD and wanted one of their shadows to break out from MAC some. Love this. Fantastic with my green eyes, perfect cool tone. I concur with all the positive reviews so I won't repeat them. =)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

This color is is amazingly beautiful and versatile. It's one of my favorite neutral daily colors. It's a shimmery brownish taupe that looks amazing on it's own or with a darker chocolate brown like Twice Baked in the crease. This is one of the only colors I've ever almost hit pan on and I will repurchase it again in a heartbeat.

About reviewer (380 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

My favorite taupe/brown!!! i got this in a quad palette at ulta for $14 and let me say it is AMAZING!!! as soon as i put it on it was the taupe-y brown color i've been searching for forever.....it doesn't crease and it it SUPPPPERRRR blendable...it goes with any other color e/s and can be worn anywhere on the lid...im officially in love!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairRed

from

11 years ago

My first UD e/s (I am not funky enough to wear most of their colors) - and I am hooked. The perfect buildable true neutral/brown - just shimmery enough (flattering, not gawdy), no weird undertones (no red or similar that makes my eyes look paunchy). Really gorgeous over violet eyeliner (more so than black, for instance, as the lighter violet tone lets the e/s color show more truly). This with a red-ish lipstick is classy and beautiful. Great blending properties as well.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

from

11 years ago

I love urban decay shadows ( i always use w/ UDPP ) this is a great everyday shade , long lasting....

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

This is one of my all-time favorite eye shadows. I love taupe colors on my greyish blue eyes and on a whim at Sephora one day I picked this up. This is such a great color that goes with so many different looks. I like eyeshadows that can go with a lot of different lipstick, blush colors, etc. and this one is a great neutral. It has some shimmer to it so I wouldn't describe it as matte but it's definately not "shiny". Love it.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I have actually hit pan on this eyeshadow. I absolutely love Stray Dog, very pigmented, no glitter, my favorite shadow EVER. I wear this shadow almost every day, some days just this and black eyeliner, yet it still looks polished and finished. Will definitely be purchasing this again!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

11 years ago

After trying several UD e/s, I have found one that works for me;) This is a beautiful taupe w/ no red, orange, or purple undertones. Just a really beautiful, universal shade that would honestly look good on anyone. There is no glitter, just shimmer. However, fallout can be an issue. A sponge tip applicator works better for me than a brush. I purchased this shade along w/ Underground, MCRA, Oil Slick, and Flipside. SD is my fave. The packaging is lovely, but price is a bit much. Some good dupes are Victoria's Secret 'Starry-Eyed' and Jane's 'Magical Mushroom'. Pigmentation is better on Stray Dog, though. I love all 3 for different reasons;) If you are looking for nice, neutral UD shades w/o glitter, I recommend: SD, Underground, Sin, Half-Baked, and Blunt.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35