LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream

LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream
Enchanted Eye Cream

3.7

Lavender Honey Water (Lavandula Angustifolia) , Stearic Acid , Cold Pressed Organic Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) , Glycerine , Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Triethanolamine , Methylparaben , Propylparaben .

on 9/7/2017 1:00:00 AM

Don't love it. Don't hate it. I don't use this as a eye cream because the formula is too simple and does not satisfy my needs. I use this one as a general face moisturizer. As a face moisturizer, this one is very reasonably priced (comparing to most of my other higher end products), feels light enough to use in the morning (it will leave a healthy sheen on the skin but nothing too greasy looking, definitely not matte or oil controlling though), and hydrating enough to use in the night, behaves well on top of other skin care products (i.e. serums, beauty oils, acne gels etc.), which is a huge plus.

It has a milky lotion like texture, a bit runny, but not exactly fluid. It has a very, very subtle scent (that I don't like) that will vanish in 3 min max. It doesn't absorb as readily as I'm used to with the higher end products, but it will absorb, in time - this is actually why I don't like to use this in the mornings, I don't have the time to wait for it to be absorbed completely before I put on my makeup. I use 1~2 pumps on my entire face and neck. This also doesn't last as long as the other Lush face creams. This is not a "a little goes a long way product", well, not for me, but then, I'm not using it as a eye cream, I imagin this will last literal ages as eye cream.

I would recommend this to people with sensitive skin or of younger age groups, like, under 25, because this really is just a nice and simple moisturizer. Nothing special to it, does nothing other than moisturize your skin. It's not even something like a hydration boost. Just, very, very basic moisturizing. I keep repurchasing this one for the sole reason that this is simple and does not irritate my skin at all. Do not have irrational hope for what it will do. It probably won't do it. Like, just read the ingredient list. Skin care is not magic.

Overall, very nice face moisturizer, well priced, hydrating and gentle, light yet at the same time not readily absorbed (which is so weird), perfect when your skin is freaking out and you don't want to further iritate it, not ideal if you are counting on it to perform miracles like brightening, tightening or any kind of antiaging in general. This is a very simple moisturizer, and I will keep repurchasing this for this reason. I don't know and I don't understand how people see the results they see with this product. I'm guessing placebo. Don't get your hope up and you won't be disappointed.

on 1/31/2017 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a gentle, soothing moisturizer that is sold at an extremely reasonable price. A little goes a long way, so one bottle lasts for months. This can be applied under or over makeup and sunscreen, or on bare skin. In the morning I use it beneath my sunscreen, and at night I apply it before bed. It keeps the skin around my eyes feeling soft and supple, without causing any breakouts or eye irritation. As a self-proclaimed "Moisturizer", it definitely does what it claims to do. Lots of eye creams claim to have other cosmetic effects, but I do not need an eye cream with bleach, exfoliants, polymers, retinol, or other ingredients that might bother my skin and eyes. I just want to protect the skin around my eyes, as much as possible, from getting dried-out. Enchanted Eye Cream plumps up dryness, and cools and and calms tired skin. That's exactly what I want it to do.

I love LUSH products because of their natural ingredients with minimal fragrance. Almost 90% of eye creams irritate my eyes and make them tear. This did not. It's a rich cream that dries to a matte finish without being greasy so you can put makeup on top. The fragrance is minimal and the cream applies easily across the eye area. Like the other reviewers, I don't feel like it's firming the skin around my eyes, but if you're just looking for a gentle hydrating eye cream, this definitely worked for me.

on 7/3/2015 5:34:00 PM

I was hoping it would do more. I buy Celestial and Enzymion, which I like both, so was hoping the Enchanted Cream would be my new go-to.

It's not bad. Just that.

It moisturizes, and there is plenty in that bottle. I love the ingredients, at least the sound of it.

But I have not seen it provide any results more than hydration. No difference in reduction of puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles, etc. Just hydration.

If your skin is generally good, and you have no concerns of anti-aging, this would be a great eye cream. Otherwise, you may need to seek something else.

Hydrating but not heavy. No sting, can apply make up right away.

on 2/12/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

No miracle product, but a good product all the same. Granted it's my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it with, but I still think it has a lot of good qualities. It's completely non-greasy, yet the skin around my eyes feels significantly less dry since I started using it. It's also gentle enough not to sting even when I had an allergic reaction from an eyeshadow and the skin around my eyes was dry, red and highly irritated. I don't think it does much for puffiness, even less for dark circles, but it's slightly cooling and feels so, so nice to use before bed and after a long day. To me it feels more like a luxurious, indulgent product than a necessity. However, with how long it'll last me and the fact that it's a good quality, natural product, I think the price is completely reasonable. The one complaint I have is that if you're not careful, cream will go flying everywhere when you press down on the pump. Be sure to aim the pump down onto a finger or whatever. If I could, I would give this product 3,5 lippies.

It should also be said that I'm not particularly dry around the eye area, so I won't notice a huge difference between using this cream and using none at all. People with skin on the dry side will benefit more from it, I'm sure!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never been a fan of eye creams and therefore never used them in my 20s-- if I use them at night, I'll wake up with puffy eyes (very noticeable with my Asian eyes with small creases) and if I use them in the morning, my eye makeup slides around. I've gotten milia from the richer creams so that was also a deterrent. I'm in my 30s now, so the skin around my eyes holds my smile lines longer than before and I felt that I needed a cream to wear to soften them a bit, cosmetically.

Enter this eye cream-- it's light, absorbs so well, doesn't irritate, doesn't cause milia and has no scent. Best of all, no puffy morning eyes and no makeup slide! If anything, the tinted moisturizer I use all around my eyes holds better, like I've applied it over a primer. I use it night and day, every day, and my eye area looks better than when I don't use it all. This isn't magic in a bottle, but it might be worth a try (get a sample first!) if you have had similar eye cream frustrations to me.

For a hair over $20, you get a ton of lotion in the pump dispenser bottle. I've had it for several months and have barely made a dent. I bring it with me for travel and it doubles effortlessly as a face lotion! Love it and will repurchase.

on 6/8/2015 4:31:00 PM

This is the first eye cream I've used and i love it, i feel it brightened my eyes and kept them feeling hydrating and I audio notched the next dy my concealer didn't crease as much and I love the formula of it, it's very smooth and not thick, which I like, and it glides right on and sinks in nicely

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This will definitely make the skin around your eyes feel tighter and firmer. However, I don't really like that. I like the skin around my eyes to feel moisturized. But if you are looking for something to tighten the skin around your eyes, trust me, this works. Just give it about 3 days. It is very thin and the smell is pretty light. You only need a tiny bit. Does not burn eyes.

I finished my last eye cream which was 90% organic and I had to boy another one so after reading recommendations, I bought this one. After one week all it did WAS nothing, what's more I got some allergy and some rush. I'm not sure if it's because of this cream for 100% but it definitely contributed towards my allergy. I'm not even thinking about buying this stuff once again!! My skin just doesn't tolerate it at all.