4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This hairspray is perfect if you want to "freeze" your hair in the style you like. Excellent - at a reasonable price! It doesn't have an offensive chemical scent and it keeps your style all day long. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Other

3.0

3 years ago

My hair is fine and stick straight so no hairspray works unless I'm also using heat ( which I'm guessing most people are) and this one also just weighs my hair down. However, using this before overnight curls works well however it requires some practice as things can get really messy and be careful near your eyes mine stung from the fumes :/ I'm probably going to try a different product but I would have to say the hold on this is pretty good, its just not for me, unless I'm only spraying it on some strands or over rollers or something for medium hold just cause my hair just doesn't want to hold a curl :/ So I would say if you have fine hair or straight hair that won't hold a curl I might try something else if I were you but the price of this is amazing at three dollars for a bottle that lasts me about a month or so of (3x a week) use.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I don't use hairspray a lot, mostly just when I do a bun or ponytail, or do beachy waves and im going out at night, and want my style to hold on a night out. This is my HG hairspray, it will hold any style, without being crunchy/hard, or ruining your hair when you brush it lightly out. I have waist length hair, and I really am anal about making sure my hair is healthy, so I can definitely recommend this for performance and price..its about $5 from any drugstore, and is better than got2b or any other drugstore hairspray that claims to be firm holding, mainly because its gentler.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I purchased this after many years of not using it when I saw it in a drag queen dressing room. Yes, you read that correctly. I figured if they used it, it had to be good. It is. It's not the strongest hold but for the money, you really can't get much better. Smells nice, pump never did stick on me. Will repurchase but I'm working on some other bottles I need to finish right now.

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

This hairspray makes your hair crunch and after a few hours it starts to fall off and it looks like you have dandruff. The packaging sucks because often, the nozzle falls off so the hair spray leaks and you can't spray anymore.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Hands down, best hairspray ever.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

5 years ago

This is my new favorite hairspray. It's super affordable and keeps my curls in place all day. It makes my hair a little bit "crunchy" but I don't mind this at all. Smells wonderful too. I wish it came in a bigger can, but that's my only complaint.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

5 years ago

Made my hair crunchy.......

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Just what I needed! I thought I had a bad short haircut. I didn't, I just had bad hairspray- rebought Aussie Instant Freeze and my "spikey spunky up in the air" hair style stayed up in the air again :) Great value for money.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

LOVE the product, it holds your hair in place for hours. (If you want softer, felxible hold, you should use the L`oreal Elnett in a gold bottle). This one is really a strong hold. And it is pretty cheap, well worth the price. The only think is I hate the spray itself. It sprays way to strong, so when I style my bangs or whatever, I am always afraid it will ruin it. I don`t know why this super strong force needed. I much prefer the L'Oreal Elnett`s `mist` kinda techinique, called `micro diffuser`!!! I wish they redesigned the spray part of this...

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure