Aussie Instant Freeze spray

Aussie Instant Freeze spray

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My hair is fine and stick straight so no hairspray works unless I'm also using heat ( which I'm guessing most people are) and this one also just weighs my hair down.

However, using this before overnight curls works well however it requires some practice as things can get really messy and be careful near your eyes mine stung from the fumes :/
I'm probably going to try a different product but I would have to say the hold on this is pretty good, its just not for me, unless I'm only spraying it on some strands or over rollers or something for medium hold just cause my hair just doesn't want to hold a curl :/

So I would say if you have fine hair or straight hair that won't hold a curl I might try something else if I were you but the price of this is amazing at three dollars for a bottle that lasts me about a month or so of (3x a week) use.

on 2/4/2017 11:49:00 PM

I don't use hairspray a lot, mostly just when I do a bun or ponytail, or do beachy waves and im going out at night, and want my style to hold on a night out. This is my HG hairspray, it will hold any style, without being crunchy/hard, or ruining your hair when you brush it lightly out. I have waist length hair, and I really am anal about making sure my hair is healthy, so I can definitely recommend this for performance and price..its about $5 from any drugstore, and is better than got2b or any other drugstore hairspray that claims to be firm holding, mainly because its gentler.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Hands down, best hairspray ever.

on 12/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

This is my new favorite hairspray. It's super affordable and keeps my curls in place all day. It makes my hair a little bit "crunchy" but I don't mind this at all. Smells wonderful too. I wish it came in a bigger can, but that's my only complaint.

on 1/4/2016 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this after many years of not using it when I saw it in a drag queen dressing room. Yes, you read that correctly. I figured if they used it, it had to be good. It is. It's not the strongest hold but for the money, you really can't get much better. Smells nice, pump never did stick on me. Will repurchase but I'm working on some other bottles I need to finish right now.

on 4/30/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This hairspray makes your hair crunch and after a few hours it starts to fall off and it looks like you have dandruff. The packaging sucks because often, the nozzle falls off so the hair spray leaks and you can't spray anymore.

on 9/29/2014 1:22:00 AM

LOVE the product, it holds your hair in place for hours. (If you want softer, felxible hold, you should use the L`oreal Elnett in a gold bottle). This one is really a strong hold. And it is pretty cheap, well worth the price. The only think is I hate the spray itself. It sprays way to strong, so when I style my bangs or whatever, I am always afraid it will ruin it. I don`t know why this super strong force needed. I much prefer the L'Oreal Elnett`s `mist` kinda techinique, called `micro diffuser`!!! I wish they redesigned the spray part of this...

on 12/4/2014 9:21:00 AM

Just what I needed! I thought I had a bad short haircut. I didn't, I just had bad hairspray- rebought Aussie Instant Freeze and my "spikey spunky up in the air" hair style stayed up in the air again :) Great value for money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Made my hair crunchy.......

on 2/27/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Perfect for teasing if you do it right! This stuff holds my hair in place all day and sometimes all night long. I will never use anything else.

Popular Styling Products