Nexxus Therappe

Nexxus Therappe
TherappeTherappe

3.7

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract, Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Keratin Amino Acids, Panthenol, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Allantoin, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterol, Honey (Mel), Ceramide 3, Wheat Flour (Triticum Vulgare) Lipids, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Styrene/Methacrylic Acid/Itaconic Acid Polymer, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polysorbate 60, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 1/24/2017 5:51:00 PM

This shampoo works miracles on my dry hair, it leaves it so soft and shiny. I love the smell and the texture, it's a bit oily but it leaves the hair clean. For the winter months I'm going to use some conditioner or the mask for the ends only. Totally going to repurchase it.

on 12/1/2015 4:30:00 PM

This is a great moisturizing shampoo, affordable price. I've been using this for years. Cleanses well without leaving my hair feeling coated. Creates tons of rich lather that rinses clean.

What I love about this is that after shampooing, my hair is so moisturized that I can actually detangle it without using conditioner. That's really something. Love the coconutty scent too.

Definitely my favorite drugstore shampoo. Not as moisturizing as Joico's Moisture Recovery Shampoo or Philip Kingsley's Moisture Extreme, but it's a lot more affordable and an excellent product.

Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Coloring hair makes it dry. I tried the Nexxus Therapy shampoo and humectress conditioner. It makes your hair feel wonderful. I live in hard water area, where you see the lime crust and film on everything. I have learned that at least every 3 weeks to use a white vinegar rinse or a shampoo for hard water and then my nexxus combo.
Also if hair gets really dry from sun, hair dyes etc, use a conditioner on wet hair and rinse before shampooing and then conditioner again.

on 7/15/2015 1:53:00 PM

This used to be totally amazing, but has been reformulated with cheaper ingredients and is now basically a drugstore shampoo. Nexxus used to be made by Nexxus in Santa Barbara, CA and is now made by Unilever, according to the info on the bottle. It's gone from being a luxurious creamy lather that left your hair shiny and full of body, to a gluey mess that does not lather or rinse. I used it to wash my makeup brushes and it left those in such bad shape that I had to rewash them with something else to get them soft again, you can imagine how it leaves your hair. Too bad because Nexxus was a good line.

on 7/10/2015 4:33:00 PM

I have very thick long (indian/persian mix) straight hair with a grown out colour at the ends, was feeling a bit dry so bought it from walmart to try as I was out of my regular Kevin Murphy wash and couldnt run out to my salon to buy it. Huge mistake. Its stripped my hair made it feel uncomfortable when iam combing as its pulling more its basically turned my hair into a big poof ball. And the smell is absolutely intolerable a horrible coconutty plasticky smell and its making me puke and the smell does not go away guys, I mean coconut and mustard oils smell better than this in my hair and I dont like those smells I just use those sometimes to get absolutely gorgeous hair. I dont wash my hair everyday but Iam running now to wash it again because I cannot stand it. I never wrote a review for a shampoo before but this just had to be done. I took it back and got Herbal Essence until I can go back to my salon. Herbal essence is better than this. It was a mistake to expect more if youre paying more than the cheaper options.

Hands down favorite shampoo that I've ever tried. I have tried many different types of shampoo and I find that usually they either end up drying my hair out or don't cleanse my hair enough. This shampoo is perfect. It cleanses my hair very well, yet also makes my hair super soft. The condition of my hair has drastically improved. My hair looks luxurious, bouncy, shiny and healthy. I have gotten many hair complements since I started using this shampoo. It smells nice, too, which is always good. Love it!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

After reading amazing reviews about this Shampoo I told myself why not give it a try! I have been restoring the health of my hair ever since I fried it! Well I was finally getting it back to amazing health until I decided to buy this shampoo! Dried out my ends completely!!! The shampoo plus conditioner sucks! I was so disappointed after my hard and long work trying to improve my hair instead I made a mess! I am so upset! But I guess on to my quest to find a better working shampoo and conditioner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I just bought more of this because I'm almost out! I have dry,frizzy,coarse hair. I use this w/ my curly hair or straighten it & it works great! I was amazed something from drugstore wouldn't kill my hair. Leaves it soft & smooth & healthy. :)

on 9/11/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. I have long color treated hair and this is my go to shampoo. I buy it at Costco for cheap and a bottle lasts a year or so. Best part is the smell.

on 8/28/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the luxurious moisture shampoo. HOWEVER DO NOT PURCHASE THE ULTIMATE MOISTURE SHAMPOO! I bought this shampoo thinking it was the luxurious but no~ the label is most definitely different. The ULTIMATE moisture shampoo makes your hair feel crunchier and literally after you wash your hair you feel the product build up! Worst shampoo purchase of my life. I don't even know what to do with it...i can't finish it up.

Popular Shampoos