77%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I purchased this at Target on sale, for about $5. This concealer pallete is amazing! It comes with three colours, and a translucent powder. The formula is really good for my combination skin. It's moisturizing but it does not over do it. The coverage is great and i need only one coat for problem areas. The powder sets the concealer well, but can be a little bit cakey sometimes. The new packaging is also really sleek and functional.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

4 years ago

Great packaging with magnetic closure. The two shade match almost perfectly- lighter shade for winter, darker for summer, and mix for the rest of the year. The greenish neutralizer is perfect for redness around my nose and chin. The pressed powder is gorgeous. This lasts most of the school day, and wears well. It's great for oily/combination skin- when my skin is flaky this may cling to dry spots, but otherwise it's beautiful. Would definitely recommend to people who don't usually wear much face makeup- most days I apply with my finger, sometimes set it, and I'm good. Also- i'm very prone to acne and have found that this works fine with it (SK's stick foundation was terrible though).

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I bought this when Target was in Canada. Great product, I use the light palette, the light color in the palette is my most used for brightening the under eyes area. I set it with the setting powder that comes with it. I only use a small amount and I use eye primer under it to avoid creasing. I have an oily skin and I love it. The green and the darker concealer I don't use them as much bit it's nice to have them. Sometimes specially in the winter the pans dry and can be difficult to blend. Other than that this is a fantastic product.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Lots of pros and cons with this concealer, but enough pros for me to repurchase. The dark and lighter shade is great to mix to get just the right shade. The concealer lasts, and I LOVE the square of powder for setting the concealer. Highly pigmented, covers spots well. The packaging is super convenient for on the go Cons--Can be dry and cakey. It's difficult to blend.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

I had the shade medium and it seemed to work pretty good for my NC42 skintone. I like that you have different tones for different areas of the face. I loved the powder to set my under eye concealor. The only shade that didn't work for me was the lighter yellow/green colour. It was way too light and sat on top of my skin (didn't really blend well). I wouldn't repurchase because this dried out within half a year before I could get through the product. I could buy a tube of MUFE concealor and have it last way longer.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

I like the option of having different colors to choose from and blend however I found it difficult and too think and cakey to apply. I like my concealer in a liquid form so that I can build it. This was too sticky and difficult to apply.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I am new to Sonia Kashuk and I have to say I am quite impressed by this concealer palette. I got this in Light at a discounted price. I love the sleek packaging. I don't mind that this does not come with any applicator. It goes on smoothly just by using my fingers. I find I have better control on the amount of product that I need to use when I use my fingers. Today, I decided to skip any foundation and let my skin breath with just clear fragrance-free moisturizer. I tried this palette to spot-cover a pimple on my forehead. I first used the green cream to neutralize the redness of the pimple. And then I blended a small amount of the light and medium concealer and dabbed that lightly on top of the first layer. Then I finished off with a thin layer of the powder. Truly a life saver! Careful not to put too much product as it can turn cakey (one lippie off). This could last me a while but this is best for spot corrections especially on days when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup. Definitely worth every buck!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Me likey but it looks a tad bit cakey, I don't know if that's just my skin though because a lot of stuff cakes up on me if I don't exfoliate & moisture properly. With that being said, when I do moisture and exfoliate and apply this with a light hand it looks great and matches my skin tone really well so if I only want to wear concealer under my eyes and around my nose it isn't obvious.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

5 years ago

I bought this because I wanted the convenience of having a little palette with concealers that would work for blemishes and for under eyes in one package. It didn't work out that way for me, but I still like it. I only use one of the two skin-toned concealer shades since it matches pretty well, and I don't use it under my eyes. It conceals there, but it's too heavy and cakey for my liking... And apparently you're not meant to use it in your eye area anyway. So how do I use this concealer palette? I use the lighter skin tone shade on blemishes and acne scars under my foundation and to hide redness around my nose after my foundation has been applied. I use the green shade, blended well and under my foundation, to conceal any angry red zits. And when I'm all done my face, I use the powder to set the concealer under my eyes, around my nose, and anywhere else I feel is necessary. I really like that if I'm having a bad skin day I can pop the little palette in my purse and touch up easily as needed. I probably will keep one of these on hand, even if only for the green concealer and the powder, which I really like. It's just a little disappointing that the shade I use most runs out so quickly. It doesn't seem right to run out and buy a new little palette every time that one runs out when there's still lots of the other concealers and the powder left!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

PROS: I love to use this concealer for my acne scars under my foundation. I have tried other concealer a and they don't cover the dark spots. Creamy and longwearing. CONS: The packaging was a disaster. The powder in the quad cracked and got in the creams since this product is pricey for drugstore makeup, I was disappointed.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24