Mary Kay Lipliners

Mary Kay Lipliners

4.2

on 2/26/2016 4:32:00 PM

I thought the packaging on this product was incredibly cheap compared with the price. More like what I would expect of Avon, or even worse. Someone I know roped me into buying this because "everyone needs a nude lip liner". I don't disagree, but for me, the creamy consistency noted by others was not there. Maybe my lid got left off too long and mine dried out because it was hard and you had to press hard to get color. I am not saying it was a bad color or wore badly, just tough to apply and way too expensive. This is rare for me, usually I will give a "miss" away, but this item went in the trash! I would definitely not waste the money again.

on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/29/2008 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My HG of lipliners!!!!! I always use the dark chocolate and its stays put and is creamy and goes on smoothly. The best lipliner I have used!

on 6/25/2008 6:00:00 AM

These are pretty good liners. I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. They are creamy & non-drying. They don't tug or scratch your lips. Compared to other popular liners (MAC, Clinique, etc.), I liked these a little more.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Doesn't stay on and they feel really dry.

on 5/5/2008 9:54:00 AM

I love MK lip liners they stay on great! I use them to line my lips. color in slightly, then I use a gloss on top. I don't even need lipstick! Wonderful color selection also.

on 2/11/2008 4:05:00 PM

I got the nude color to match my lips. Has some staying power doesnt bleed. I put yes on buy again but really a maybe only if i cant find a simular color in a dif brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this liner in Pink/Rose and it is so pretty! It isn't too bright, but brightens up my face. I like the twist up liner versus liner that you have to sharpen, so this is such a convenience. It is also somewhat small and fits into a makeup bag or purse easily. Would repurchase more!

on 9/8/2006 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the colors - I put them on after I put lipstick on to make the edges look more finished and prevent that dark lip ring that happens as lipstick wears off (which is so tacky) These wear well also!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have a couple of Mary Kay retractable Signature lipliners. I love the blendability and a good color selection. It is a good liner BUT Milani and Jordana have the same product for a lot less money.

Popular Lip Liners