Mary Kay Lipliners

Filtered by age: 44-55
Mary Kay Lipliners

4.3

on 2/26/2016 4:32:00 PM

I thought the packaging on this product was incredibly cheap compared with the price. More like what I would expect of Avon, or even worse. Someone I know roped me into buying this because "everyone needs a nude lip liner". I don't disagree, but for me, the creamy consistency noted by others was not there. Maybe my lid got left off too long and mine dried out because it was hard and you had to press hard to get color. I am not saying it was a bad color or wore badly, just tough to apply and way too expensive. This is rare for me, usually I will give a "miss" away, but this item went in the trash! I would definitely not waste the money again.

on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

on 6/25/2008 6:00:00 AM

These are pretty good liners. I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. They are creamy & non-drying. They don't tug or scratch your lips. Compared to other popular liners (MAC, Clinique, etc.), I liked these a little more.

on 5/5/2008 9:54:00 AM

I love MK lip liners they stay on great! I use them to line my lips. color in slightly, then I use a gloss on top. I don't even need lipstick! Wonderful color selection also.

on 6/22/2004 3:07:00 PM

MK has the best lipliner! Love Neutral. Perfect color, equal to MAC Spice if not better on me.

The brown and plum-tones are wonderful too. They go on perfectly every time. Really the only MK product, besides their now discontinued eye enhancer cream I give 2 flips about.

LOVE IT!

on 2/19/2004 12:42:00 AM

I have several of the Chocolate lip liners and use them all the time under whatever color of lipsticks and/or glosses I happen to be wearing. I so love these! The brown is complementary to my medium skin tone and defines my lips just enough to make them stand out instead of fading away. The self-sharpening feature is so convenient, too. One thing that brings the score down a little is that occasionally they go on flaky if I don't use just the right touch when applying them. Then I have to brush the tiny crumbs off my lips very carefully afterwards so they don't leave a streak. I wouldn't give this color up for anything, though!

I bought the new Outliner by Mary Kay. It goes on the outside of your lips and is absolutely invisible. I have a real problem with lipstick and gloss feathering into deep vertical lines above my upper lip. No other lipliner has been able to prevent this. But now I can say I USED to have a problem. This stuff rocks!!

Popular Lip Liners