4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

This is the best shimmery lip gloss I have ever tried. I cannot find it anymore, maybe it got discontinued.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

30 days ago

This is a great gloss as not only is the shimmer so fine and well integrated in the ideal proportion so that it doesn't read as frost, but the texture is incredible. It doesn't look goopy, more 'glassy' actually. It also has that slight rosy mauve tone which I think is enough colour.

I used to be obsessed with Natalie Portman when I was growing up and saved a whole …

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

frombeddy

5 months ago

I wanted a nude rose gold gloss to go with my Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection. My favorite gloss is Boy Bait but i felt its too expensive for less product and the Lipglass has better longevity so i bought Nymphette on a whim. It looks like a pink gloss with gold shimmer in the tube but on the lips its almost clear peachy pink with a beautiful rosegold sheen. Its perfect with a smokey eye …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromdidi83

8 months ago

Love this one...
the way I love wearing it is by applying Mac whirl lipliner all over my lips and this gloss on top.
Sooo gorgeous!!
Nc20 skin as reference.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I love it over other lipsticks, my favourite is over Creme cup for a pinky glow, over Velvet teddy for a bit of shine and to dab it in the center of my lips over Twig to add some shine. I don’t really like it as a stand alone lipgloss, since glitter sinks in my lip lines. I would repurchase since it’s so versatile that I can dab it on almost any lipstick to give it a bit of gold summery glow.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

fromkellay

Nov/11/2018

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/18/2018

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Jun/26/2017

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jan/30/2017

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

May/03/2016

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

5 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35