MAC Cosmetics Lipglass - Nymphette

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this one...
the way I love wearing it is by applying Mac whirl lipliner all over my lips and this gloss on top.
Sooo gorgeous!!
Nc20 skin as reference.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love it over other lipsticks, my favourite is over Creme cup for a pinky glow, over Velvet teddy for a bit of shine and to dab it in the center of my lips over Twig to add some shine. I don’t really like it as a stand alone lipgloss, since glitter sinks in my lip lines. I would repurchase since it’s so versatile that I can dab it on almost any lipstick to give it a bit of gold summery glow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. It looks really pretty in the tube (a mid-toned pink with gold shimmer, which was what I was after), but on my lips it just looks very pale and basically just gold, no sign of any pink. It photographs almost whiteish! I do have very pigmented pink lips, so maybe the pink just gets lost on them.

The quality of the lipgloss itself is very good and it has excellent staying-power., so those are the positives for me.

Given this is not cheap (£15.50 here in the UK), I'm really disappointed it looks unflattering on me. I'm going to experiment and try it over some other lip colours; perhaps it will look better then. I'll update if I find a more flattering combination!

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Stripper ALERT! I find when there is a lip gloss product than makes your lips really light and then add glitter on it is tacky so I stay far away from this product as I can. Not classy at all!

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic colour. My favourite lip glass!