4.3

price range

Reviews

frombeddy

4 months ago

I wanted a nude rose gold gloss to go with my Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collection. My favorite gloss is Boy Bait but i felt its too expensive for less product and the Lipglass has better longevity so i bought Nymphette on a whim. It looks like a pink gloss with gold shimmer in the tube but on the lips its almost clear peachy pink with a beautiful rosegold sheen. Its perfect with a smokey eye …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (368 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromdidi83

6 months ago

Love this one...
the way I love wearing it is by applying Mac whirl lipliner all over my lips and this gloss on top.
Sooo gorgeous!!
Nc20 skin as reference.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I love it over other lipsticks, my favourite is over Creme cup for a pinky glow, over Velvet teddy for a bit of shine and to dab it in the center of my lips over Twig to add some shine. I don’t really like it as a stand alone lipgloss, since glitter sinks in my lip lines. I would repurchase since it’s so versatile that I can dab it on almost any lipstick to give it a bit of gold summery glow.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

fromkellay

11 months ago

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

12 months ago

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

Jun/26/2017

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Jan/30/2017

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

May/03/2016

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

4 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Aug/06/2015

Stripper ALERT! I find when there is a lip gloss product than makes your lips really light and then add glitter on it is tacky so I stay far away from this product as I can. Not classy at all!

4 of 23 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

EyesHazel

Jul/24/2015

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (695 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral