MAC Cosmetics Lipglass - Nymphette

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. It looks really pretty in the tube (a mid-toned pink with gold shimmer, which was what I was after), but on my lips it just looks very pale and basically just gold, no sign of any pink. It photographs almost whiteish! I do have very pigmented pink lips, so maybe the pink just gets lost on them.

The quality of the lipgloss itself is very good and it has excellent staying-power., so those are the positives for me.

Given this is not cheap (£15.50 here in the UK), I'm really disappointed it looks unflattering on me. I'm going to experiment and try it over some other lip colours; perhaps it will look better then. I'll update if I find a more flattering combination!

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Stripper ALERT! I find when there is a lip gloss product than makes your lips really light and then add glitter on it is tacky so I stay far away from this product as I can. Not classy at all!

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic colour. My favourite lip glass!

Awesome-sauce!! This is my fave MAC Lipglass. Right up there with the iconic Lust, Oh Baby, & Prrrr. I find this to be ultra flattering on girls with glasses (I have glasses lol so I pay att'n to that kinda thing). Put this with a pale neutral shadow, black eyeliner, black mascara (liner/mascara top only) & a touch of bronzer & it's instant glam! That's a basic rendition of what I read in an article on glasses/makeup but Nymphette really makes it work. As mentioned below it's kind of like Nars "O" but for lips. I have "O" lipgloss FWIW it was $24 & this is $16 but the MAC is much more opaque & sparkly. This fits well into even the most impossibly tiny bag. The packaging is the classic MAC w the signature vanilla scent. I just adore MAC lippies in general (Lipglass, lipstick, & liners). If you dig the golden part of this lipgloss another good gold lipgloss is Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle. This is such a complex color. Is it peach? Golden? Pinky? Sparkly? Opaque? YES!! If I ever lose this or use it up I am so re buying this. Soooo versatile. U can sheer it up or go for all out glam. I cannot rec this enough!! Looks good w Boldly Bare (MAC) lipliner but anything from Stripdown to subculture, even Beurre or dervish looks good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy a ton of lip product so the fact that I found this and love it soooo much means a lot. Cheaper ....more expensive I don't care. This is my signature everyday lip because it is a natural pink color that Just makes me look significantly better in a natural way. I really can't explain it but for me it accents my lip shape in the best way. I guess it is the combo of the color and consistency. I hesitated because it is more expensive than a lot of the stuff I have but I don't need anything but this now.