L'Oreal - On-The-Loose - Beachy Keen (Uploaded by Pemby)

4.6

100%
would repurchase
3.6/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/12/2015

I really love this loose eyeshadow. It's really rich and multi-faceted and easy to wear. I'm always worried about spilling it though.

About reviewer (3486 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Feb/16/2007

Wow, this shade makes brown eyes pop. I got this long time back and have use it once or twice because I just forgot about it. I bought it full price because I was curious and it turned out to be awesome. I use this for a smoldering smoky bronzey eye. Love the quality and it is very similar to MAC Coco Beach on my eyelids.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jul/03/2006

I agree with the other reveiwers about this lovely, lovely loose e/s. This is a bronzey brown with a touch of red in it. A great darker nuetral when paired with other colors. Great quality with superior blendability and pigmentation! I would buy these again if they weren't DC!

About reviewer (852 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/01/2006

These are the closest drugstore purchase to MAC pigments. Shades are highly pigmented, easy to blend and last all day. Originally retailed between $6-8 each. Each small pot contains 2 grams of product. If you are looking for pigments, then these are a great way to go because of the price. I find loose powder to be a pain in the neck to apply, and too messy. The colors are very nice though, all …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/22/2005

Well, I would buy it again if I could, but since this product line's been discontinued, I can't. Swapped for a sample, loved it, now am swapping for a full-sized version (likely to last me for a very long time). <i>(BTW: Milani's loose eyeshadow in Bronze Dip is very similar, though maybe with a hint more plum/taupe tones)</i>. "Beachy Keen" is a warm …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/11/2004

Omg, wow, this is such a pretty coppery-bronzey color! it's really shimmery, just gorgeous! I love putting on some beachy keen and then mixing it with bare escentuals true gold glimmer! awesome combination! must have for any on the loose lovers!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/17/2004

I got a sample of of this in a swap and was pleased with it. It's a medium bronzy copper brown shade and I use this as an eyeliner. It's like MAC pigments, easy to pick up and line with a Stila #13 push brush. Colour lasted the whole day.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

fromshade

Jun/29/2004

I LOVE thins e/s! it's a gorgeous, shimmery rust-copper color that can go on sheer or dense, depending on how you apply it. it's so versatile, oftentimes when one of my friends needs her makeup done for evening and asks me to do it, i use this. it looks good w/ all eyecolors, really makes blue/green eyes pop, makes my naturally dk. brown ones glow. when wearing this i've litterally …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Apr/21/2004

How lovely. This is so richly pigmented, fine, and glittery that I can't stop staring at it in the pot. Gorgeous earthy bronze-brown with copper undertones, so pigmented and blendable and just ... yay.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

HairBrown

Apr/09/2004

This is a bronze/copper shade that looks very dark, but depending on how you use it, it goes on sheer or dramatic. I pat it sparingly as a wash or use a brush for a smokey eye. It's also great as a liner.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

SkinOily