80%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

8 years ago

Got this one after a difficult time with a Revlon curler, and this one worked way better than expected! It's literally shaped perfectly for my lids and has just the right amount of "springiness" to...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

8 years ago

I had really low expectations for this Cutler but it's amazing!!! My lashes have close to absolutely no curl! This helps so much!! Definitely recommend!

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

8 years ago

Holy grail eyelash curler. It fits perfectly to my Asian eyelids and holds a curl well. The curler is quite sturdy for the $3 you pay for it and comes with a replacement pad. A good bargain.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

8 years ago

I have had this eyelash curler for about a year now, and its the only one that fits my eye shape and doesn't pinch my eyelids. It works well for the price.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

from

9 years ago

Love this product :) I always go back to it. I'm Asian and this fits my eye shape and curls amazingly!

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

9 years ago

Love love love this! I will never pay big $ again for an eyelash curler. I have a Shiseido one and the Elf one (too difficult to grasp my lashes). I actually like this one just as much as my...

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

1.0

9 years ago

This lash curler didn't curl my lashes at all. I threw it out after a couple of days and went back to the Revlon eyelash curler I've buy buying for years.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

9 years ago

I really like this.I got this after my revlon disaster and and problems with elf's newer model.It really curls your lashes without tons of pressure or pulling. The only CON is that the spring is...

About reviewer (424 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Other

3.0

9 years ago

I don't have much to compare this to but I say this curler does its job. My eyelashes are mediumish length and straight, and this gets them sort of curled on a good day but It can crimp them and...

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

9 years ago

Not a good eyelash curler. The angle is difficult to work with, and the ridge is so sharp that it stripped my lashes. It's obviously cheaply made, would not recommend this.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

8 years ago

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

8 years ago

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair