3.8

$27.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

The cream is extremely moisturizing during the day. I bought it because the Neutrogena Eye cream wasn't moisturizing enough and I had to reapply it during the day. It isn't sticky and it does what it should. I can't tell anything about puffy eyes because I don't have it. However, if you have dry under eyes this cream is for you! I recorded a video with before and afters, and I documented every single day. In case you want to know how it performs. It's over 18days. I started getting results after 10days. So you have to use it for some time! https://youtu.be/yRU8qTgBTro

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

Average eye cream. Not bad but not great either. It moisturised my under-eye area but didn’t do much more. I had high hopes for this one as I generally enjoy the brand but I will keep looking until I find a great and affordable eye cream.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

Its basic, nothing too special It gives an okay hydration nth more nth less Oh and its good for sensitive eyes

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I don’t dislike this but I don’t love it. It moisturises, but no better than any basic cream I have. It doesn’t irritate which is key as I tend to get eczema on my eyelids - but I don’t get irritation from creams. I like the packaging a lot, easy to use and you can get to all the product. However, I probably won’t buy again as it’s not amazing and it is pretty pricey.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

This is the only product my sensitive eyelids can tolerate. I use it under the brow, on the upper eyelid near the nose, and of course under the eye. It also works very well in the morning mixed in with my Ellis Faas concealer, no balling or pilling ever, just moisturize and conceal in one easy step. So good when you are in a rush! I find Avene products almost the only ones that my sensitive, allergic, rosacea-prone can tolerate (see my other Avene reviews if you are interested and have similar skin). When you get older, you may develop not only dry skin under the eye, but also dry crepey skin on the upper eyelid, which makes it hard to apply eye shadow or concealer (even though you may need concealer more than ever to cover dark areas ABOVE the eye). So Avene is a holy grail for me, I have been using it for several years, it hasn't lost its effectiveness...

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

2 years ago

I'm on my third tube of this. My favorite eye cream had retinol in it, but once I was pregnant, I had to look for non-retinol options for everything. Avene had pretty good reviews and I decided to give it a whirl. It's pretty good for a basic eye cream. I still have dark circles under my eyes, but I find the Sisley eye concealer takes care of that. It is soothing and it sinks in really well.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

from

2 years ago

It's an okey eye cream. Moisturise well but no effect on puffiness or dark circles also Avene doesnt claim it with this product.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

The first eye cream I have tried. It's okay, it's moisturising but that's about it. I do notice my eyes are less puffy in the morning, though it doesn't really help with the puffiness every single time I use it. Doesn't help with my fine lines. I will keep on looking for better eye creams.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

Overall, I found the eye cream is quite hydrating but it is not for me, strangely and unexpectedly , the eye cream make my eye cream sensitive.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

3 years ago

I am on my third tube of this eye cream. It's a really nice, simple eye cream. Hydrates the eyes well and looks good under makeup. I did knock a lippy off because I find that it does not last very long! I use it day and night and repurchase this every 1.5-2 months.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm