Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

Average eye cream. Not bad but not great either. It moisturised my under-eye area but didn’t do much more. I had high hopes for this one as I generally enjoy the brand but I will keep looking until I find a great and affordable eye cream.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromBae169

9 months ago

Its basic, nothing too special
It gives an okay hydration nth more nth less
Oh and its good for sensitive eyes

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

10 months ago

I don’t dislike this but I don’t love it. It moisturises, but no better than any basic cream I have. It doesn’t irritate which is key as I tend to get eczema on my eyelids - but I don’t get irritation from creams.

I like the packaging a lot, easy to use and you can get to all the product. However, I probably won’t buy again as it’s not amazing and it is pretty pricey.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (252 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Jun/23/2018

This is the only product my sensitive eyelids can tolerate. I use it under the brow, on the upper eyelid near the nose, and of course under the eye. It also works very well in the morning mixed in with my Ellis Faas concealer, no balling or pilling ever, just moisturize and conceal in one easy step. So good when you are in a rush!
I find Avene products almost the only ones that my …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

Nov/03/2017

I'm on my third tube of this. My favorite eye cream had retinol in it, but once I was pregnant, I had to look for non-retinol options for everything. Avene had pretty good reviews and I decided to give it a whirl. It's pretty good for a basic eye cream. I still have dark circles under my eyes, but I find the Sisley eye concealer takes care of that. It is soothing and it sinks in …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

fromNADA93

Oct/13/2017

It's an okey eye cream. Moisturise well but no effect on puffiness or dark circles also Avene doesnt claim it with this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/05/2017

The first eye cream I have tried. It's okay, it's moisturising but that's about it. I do notice my eyes are less puffy in the morning, though it doesn't really help with the puffiness every single time I use it. Doesn't help with my fine lines. I will keep on looking for better eye creams.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Aug/12/2017

Overall, I found the eye cream is quite hydrating but it is not for me, strangely and unexpectedly , the eye cream make my eye cream sensitive.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

Jun/04/2017

I am on my third tube of this eye cream. It's a really nice, simple eye cream. Hydrates the eyes well and looks good under makeup. I did knock a lippy off because I find that it does not last very long! I use it day and night and repurchase this every 1.5-2 months.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromJJKZ

Apr/08/2017

On my second tube. Its nice and somewhat light, no strong chemical smell, moisturizes well for both winter and summer which is why I like it its multi seasonal, I even got my husband to start using it, his under eye skin was so thirsty and the results are astonishing from just a couple of uses. Thumbs way up.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)