L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

4.5

on 2/10/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic powder for highlighting! It's not a stark white, which is one of my peeves when it comes to white eyeshadows or highlights in general. It's VERY shimmery though, so one should use a light hand when applying it. It's very sheer too, not a stark chalky white. Looks very fresh and dewy when applied on the cheekbones. I sometimes mix it into my moisturizer, powder the spots that I don't want to shine too much, and my skin looks very fresh!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not the most interesting color in the OTL line, but it probably is the most versatile. It's great for toning down some of the more nut-so OTL colors and it also works very well as a highlighter. By itself, it creates a sweet, innocent, doe-eyed, ingénue look. Wear this when you want to get away with murder.

on 4/5/2004 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very versatile OTL..There are so many uses for this one. It looks great as a highlighter and a wash for your eyes. I don't use it that much, so I am not sure if I will use it up though. It is a great one to have..

on 4/4/2003 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect highlighting shade..Has an almost opalescent quality..Another of my favorites