L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

4.5

on 11/27/2012 10:24:00 PM

I found this recently after forgetting about it for years because I decided I didn't like it as an eyeshadow - now I use it as a highlighter and am *in love* with it. It has a lovely iridescent shimmer which makes for an amazing glow on my NC20 skin - not too white at all, and lasts all day. A little goes a long way so I start with a tiny amount and love that I can build if necessary to create a more dramatic look. I also have Benefit's High Beam and find that this blends way better and gives more of a natural glow (I like High Beam for more drama).

I don't love the packaging because it is very prone to spillage, so when I don't take this when I travel. I just shake it up and tap whatever gets onto the cap with my finger. Too bad that these are DC'd but I'm glad there is SO much of it in the pot. So happy I re-discovered this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are the closest drugstore purchase to MAC pigments. Shades are highly pigmented, easy to blend and last all day. Originally retailed between $6-8 each. Each small pot contains 2 grams of product. If you are looking for pigments, then these are a great way to go because of the price. I find loose powder to be a pain in the neck to apply, and too messy. The colors are very nice though, all look beautiful and apply true to color with great staying power. Sugarcoated is a shimmery white highlighter shade.