Cellex-C GLA Eye Balm

No Image

4.2

on 9/6/2008 8:29:00 AM

My fine lines have diminished very very slightly but it has good moisturising and hydrating properties. No milia/irritation to the eyes/skin. It does leave the skin under my eyes feeling rather sticky so I can't apply eye makeup. However I will buy it again!

on 2/24/2007 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

i dont expect much from eye creams. i am predisposed to dark circles and puffiness. I use a retinol and lots of Glycolic on my face, as well as BHA, so the skin at the delicate eye and nose area can get overy dry or fragile. I got a large smaple, and thought it seemd OK, and I decided to get a full size. It packs intense moisture, yet even though it goes on with a feeling of heaviness, it manages to not be greasy. I can slap on concealer almsot immediately. It gives great hydration w/o some of the problems I have experienced from other eye products (shishedo Benifiance, though very moisturizing, it's greasy and tends to block pores and casue milia!). I notice a tiny bit of firming, but it wont really do much for deep lines though ti helps smooth fine ones.
I would buy this again and rec it for anyone and any age who wants good moisture but is looking mostly for that only.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would buy this again and rec it for anyone who wants good moisture.

on 3/17/2006 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hands down the most nourishing and dryness relieving balm I've ever tried... nice simple formulation and a moisture that lasts and sooths all day. This may seem expensive, though a tiny bit is all you need, the pot will last months! Great if you are out side a lot and have dehydrated/sensitive skin. Works well with all sunscreens I've tried too.

on 8/26/2004 1:07:00 AM

The eye cream is very effective in mosturizing, and covering up the fine lines. However it doesn't reduce the fine lines permanently. It also doesn't help on dark circles or puffiness. The package comes in 30ml jar, and can last for 7-8 months.
I found that GLA Eye Balm is better than Christian Dior Capture R60/80 Wrinkle Eye Cream. At least GLA Eye Balm makes my eyes more hydrated, and covers up the fine lines better.

on 7/22/2004 3:28:00 PM

Great product for dehydrated eye area. I use this when I'm using a treatment that creates dryness, or I'm dehydrated, and it creates a nice smooth surface. This is a daytime moisture option...too rich and emollient to wear while sleeping (can create bags, puffiness.) The packaging comes in a glass container, with a screw off lid...I'd prefer a squeeze tube for hygeine purposes; however, I guess you can use every last bit with the packaging. Overall, satisfied with the hydrating properties. FYI, not a treatment option, so don't expect any miracles--just hydration.

I used this over the undereye toning gel and the creme is very emollient and hydrating, because i tried other eye cream over the gel, but the eye cream became so dehydrated that i had to use this one. but after i finish the gel, which is a total waste to me, there are still too much left in the jar. well, 30ml for an eye balm that can only be used in the morning and under eyes is absolutely ridiculous. now i wonder how i can finish this huge jar of eye balm

on 10/20/2003 2:23:00 AM

I have tried a thousand of brand and only Cellex-C gives me great result. I have dry lines on my eye bags and I need to pat concealer on my eye bags eveyday. This eye cream gives me no problem for having concealer on; it smooths my makeup and make my concealer stays. For a $58 CAD (30ml), I think this is a good choice and I will definitely buy this again.

on 3/27/2003 10:52:00 PM

This eye balm can really smooth out fine lines in the under eye area. I have tried other expensive eye creams and their results are no where close to that offered by Cellex C's.