Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip liner. It's the perfect mlbb color and I'm NW20/NW25 depending on time of year. This has replace my WnW 712/willow that was my former HG liner.

Is great alone or under lipstick. So creamy but long-lasting.

Fantastic lip liner and for the low price, you can't go wrong.
It applies easily and effortlessly. It's non drying formula doesn't feather or bleed.
What I do is fill in my entire lip area and it doubles as a lip color. Slick a clear gloss over it and you are good to go.
Available at Walgreens for around 1.99. It's lovely earthy rose shade goes well with most skin tones.

on 6/12/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Rock n rose is a muted pink brown. A great neutral lipliner to pair with your brown based or nude lippies. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

for reference: nc30, warm & yellow

i love pairing this lip liner with my browny nude lipsticks, like mac's velvet teddy. this shade is a medium brown/nude that leans more orange than pink. formula is a bit drying but works fine as long as your lips are well moisturized. i also own the shade "tawny" from this lip liner line. definitely would repurchase because it is inexpensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Dirty nude is how I would describe this shade.
I did not like it at all.It looked dull and dirty. It barely showed up and when it did it was not flattering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My everyday nude lip liner. Matches my lip color very well, just slightly more brown.

on 3/25/2015 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love it, the colour is perfect, goes great with all my nude lipsticks and I use it all the time. The price is ridiculous, definitely repurchasing.

on 2/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

Love it. Wish it was slightly more pigmented, but it's a great color, consistency, and staying power and is a great value.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Long lasting, smooth and easy application, highly pigmented and inexpensive. No need to dish out money on a more pricey lipliner when you have this brand!

on 12/3/2014 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I originally heard of this lip liner from you-tuber leighannsays. It's a great browny-cool pink tone.

Looks great with my sadly discontinued Jordana lip gloss in lovely.

Can't beat the price, I will totally repurchase!

Popular Lip Liners