Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/20/2018

I have been using this for years. ReStock up as soon as my stash gets low. Retractable , smooth, pigmented and goes with all my preferred nude, nude- pink , brownish Mac and Bobbi Brown lipsticks

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/19/2018

This is one of my all time favorite liners, on a par with MAC Spice. It goes with so many shades, anything and everything natural /nude to soft pink and dusty rose. Creamy but has good lasting power. Automatic so no need to sharpen. Factor in the price and it's perfect. This shade and the same product in Tawny will work with practically any shade that exists.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromBonnie

Apr/19/2018

I love this lipliner! I'm surprised there aren't any recent reviews. I have worn this liner for years and have several backups. It's a rosy nude and I wear it with my favorite lipstick Rimmel Kate 08. Another lip product that I have stocked up in case it's disconinued.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

Skin

Hair

Eyes

Sep/16/2016

I love this lip liner. It's the perfect mlbb color and I'm NW20/NW25 depending on time of year. This has replace my WnW 712/willow that was my former HG liner.

Is great alone or under lipstick. So creamy but long-lasting.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Jul/05/2016

Fantastic lip liner and for the low price, you can't go wrong.
It applies easily and effortlessly. It's non drying formula doesn't feather or bleed.
What I do is fill in my entire lip area and it doubles as a lip color. Slick a clear gloss over it and you are good to go.
Available at Walgreens for around 1.99. It's lovely earthy rose shade goes well with most …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/12/2016

Rock n rose is a muted pink brown. A great neutral lipliner to pair with your brown based or nude lippies. Very satisfied with my purchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/24/2015

for reference: nc30, warm & yellow

i love pairing this lip liner with my browny nude lipsticks, like mac's velvet teddy. this shade is a medium brown/nude that leans more orange than pink. formula is a bit drying but works fine as long as your lips are well moisturized. i also own the shade "tawny" from this lip liner line. definitely would repurchase because it is …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Jun/04/2015

I had high hopes for this shade but just did not like it.
It dulls down my lips instead of enhancing them in any way.
Dirty nude is how I would describe this shade.
I did not like it at all. It looked dull and dirty. It barely showed up and when it did it was not flattering.
I do love baby berry and find many ways to get use out of it but not so with this dusty brownish rose …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/27/2015

My everyday nude lip liner. Matches my lip color very well, just slightly more brown.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Mar/25/2015

Love it, the colour is perfect, goes great with all my nude lipsticks and I use it all the time. The price is ridiculous, definitely repurchasing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm