L'Oreal Nutrifit Intensive Firming + Moisturizing Lotion for Body and Hand

No Image

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Blah...this stuff really is rubbish. I bought it mainly because it was a 2 for 1 special. It moisterises o.k and it smells quite nice to me but its so sticky!!:-( I like to moisterize my legs sometimes before I go to bed but with this cream I can't. My pajamas cling to my legs and it feels awful...Plus this also contains mineral oil...argh. Will not purchase again.

It's so sticky that I have to wash my hands every time I applied it on. I must wait 5 minutes for it dry down then put my clothes on. And don't like the strong chemical scent that reminds me arsenic.

on 4/11/2006 5:30:00 PM

I got it 2-3 years ago and forgot about it, until my handcream at the office ran out. One week into using this, I noticed my skin is much softer and smoother. I use lotion all the time due to dryness, but never watch the products too closely. With this lotion, I am feeling comfortable all the way until next wash. Yes, skin is a little bit tighter too. I will use it for my body lotion from now on. Products I previous used include V Avon, Vaseline, Aveeno, and Yves Rocher V some do hydrates, some dries out, some greasy, but non of them made my skin feel so much softer V my coworker compliment on my hands today V weve been together for a year and she touched my hands before, this is the first time she give any compliment to my skin :-)

on 4/5/2006 11:19:00 PM

Picked this up at the dollar tree because I am a sucker for anything turquoise. I love the smell which to me seems a little licorice-y but not bad at all. Dont really notice any firming or whatever, but the bottle looks uber cute sitting in my blue tones bedroom (is that ridiculous or what)

on 11/28/2005 5:18:00 PM

I too got this from the Dollar Tree and could not be happier. I got over 8 oz. for a buck, and it is a good moisturizing lotion. I totally would buy this again and would recommend!

on 10/31/2005 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this at my local Dollar Tree (!) and decided to try it. I am not at all interested in the "firming" thing, I just like trying new lotions. I really like the consistency, and it feels nice on the skin. It sinks in easily and isn't sticky or greasy, and the light scent doesn't bother me. I like it, and for $1 a bottle I think I will go get a few more!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this lotion in the "Extra Dry Skin" formula...bought on sale for $3! It works as well as my HG Jergens Ash Relief, but this lotion has a (nice) fragrance and it does have the tendency to make my skin feel sticky when I use it together with the Exfotonic (best scrub ever!). Otherwise...it totally rocks.

on 4/12/2005 1:35:00 AM

I dont know how firming this is, but in terms of moisturising it is very good. This isnt as non-greasy as Dove Body Silk and I need to use a little more product than I like when applying, but it does hydrate the skin well. Easy pump-pack application. A lovely, light scent and overall, a lovely product.

This is a drugstore Body Lotion with a Department Store Fragrance & Performance. It is Chanel Allure Lite in my opinion. It is soft scented, smooths on & sinks in beautifully. I think it is thicker than most lotions, but not as thick as a body cream. It's right in between. I have a few stocked up as I can't find at my local shops lately...uh oh!

on 2/10/2005 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Adequate moisturization but I dislike the scent of this. Smells ambery and musky to me--almost masculine. I keep using it hoping I will grow to like it since it's a little higher priced than most drugstore lotions, but I'm not holding out hope. The firming angle is a joke. C'mon folks only exercise, diet, or surgery will firm anything for longer than a minute. As a lotion though it's ok just not in my Hall of Fame.

Popular Lotions / Creams