L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 11/28/2018 5:14:00 PM

Love this mascara; I always try other brands but end up coming back to this. Super black, wears well, no clumps but beautiful volume ... perfect

on 11/28/2018 4:11:00 PM

I don’t remember why I didn’t love this before (did they change the formula?) but now I am amazed.

It’s cheap, has a straight fiber brush, is a thick & gooey (my fave) dark dark black (I have the dark black in the original, not carbon black formula), easy to apply & builds up quickly (only 1-2 coats necessary), gives perfect volume and length, doesn’t clump, smear, or flake, lasts all day, is easy to remove. Honestly, it’s UD Perversion—for $15 cheaper. And easier to remove.

I’m terrified I got a one-off, wacky tube…that’s how much I love this mascara.

on 11/15/2018 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is my holy grail lash product! I find that it adds thickness and length, and can be easily layered for a more glam look. I like that it has nylon bristles (not rubbery ones) because I find they separate the lashes better. Doesn't smudge at all through the day, and easy to take off with my micellar water.

The first time I tried this I hated it because of how clumpy it left my lashes. I've realized that it works much better after a few weeks of use so the mascara can dry a bit. If it worked well right out of the box it would get 5 stars, but you have to give it time so 4.

on 10/6/2018 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG! I've bought this for years. I have short straight lashes, and this does an excellent job of volumizing them to look thicker. It doesn't do much for length, but I just go over it with a coat of a more lengthening mascara if I want to go a little bit extra. Nice dark black color, doesn't smudge on me throughout the day, and is easy to remove. Hope they never discontinue this.

on 9/1/2018 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I wish I had not bought this mascara. It went on great and made my eyelashes look good but then ended up under my eyes later. Sure was hoping that it would work for me. Guess I will just have to stick to the expensive ones that stay put.

I haven't tried a l'oreal mascara from the voluminous group that I didn't like. It's all so amazing! The original one adds the perfect length and volume, and holds up all day long. No flakes, smudges, just beautiful, full lashes! This, and the l'oreal voluminous feline are my favorites. I'm going to be trying the voluminous paradise one soon. Wish me luck! (so far, all l'oreal mascara's are my favorite of not only the drugstore brands, but the high end ones as well). I would be so upset if this formula was ever discontinued.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL. I have tried them ALL. High end. - Dior, Lancôme, smashbox, benefit, geurlian, Mac, everythinggg and for 6-8 bucks this mascara beats them all. Honestly, it’s just as good as high end mascaras giving volume, fullness, length, dark black colour, and great wand with the ability to layer for multiple coats. Packaging is also nice. So good. You can’t go wrong.

on 6/24/2018 2:06:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara; it's super black, it adds a ton of volume to my lashes, it lasts the whole day but comes off easily with makeup remover, and it's a good price. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara didn’t really do anything for my almost non-existing lashes. Wouldn’t recommend.

on 5/28/2018 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this at Costco with the Primer at a relatively low price for the combo. This is not a mascara I would purchase again. I tried multiple times to like this either alone or with the primer. Alone the mascara does not lengthen, it clumps and does flake. With the primer, it is worse plus it stays tacky without all the promises of length. Not sure how others might like this but it is not worth even the combo price cut.