L'Oreal Voluminous Original

L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product has the power to make your eyelashes look fake. I like it is affordable and lasts a long time.

on 8/23/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Jaclyn Hill's rave made me buy this mascara, but it did not live up to the hype for me. Yes, this one truly gives you the insane "fake lash" look without the clumping, but the formula is so wet that I always ended up with panda eyes and black smudges/smears under my eyes after several hours. I live in a cold climate and I did powder my under eye area, thinking it would save the day, but no, it just can't. So, I would save my money on this one for sure!

on 8/11/2017 7:53:00 PM

Favorite drugstore mascara!

on 8/7/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Does what it says! Truly makes my lashes stand out and voluminous. The formula is very wet so you would have to wait for it to dry

on 7/19/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to love this mascara as I know so many people rave about it... but I just do not get the hype. Yes it gives my lashes volume and makes them look nice at first but within around an hour it flakes and smudges so badly under the eyes. Panda eyes one hour into my work day is not a good look.

on 7/13/2017 8:55:00 AM

This is the best mascara I've ever used! It stays all day, doesn't flake or smudge, and makes me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes! I'll definitely buy this again!

on 6/23/2017 8:57:00 PM

I've been using this mascara every day and I think it's great for a "no makeup makeup" look. It really enhances my lashes in a natural-looking way without making it too obvious that I'm wearing mascara.

I wouldn't say that it's long lasting as it usually smudges a bit halfway through the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite mascara, I'm convinced they changed the formula on us. It dries so fast and is just not the same consistency it once was :( wahhhh.... Still on the hunt for my fave mascara

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

When you first open the tube it's a wonderful everyday mascara. It doesn't smudge, flake or weigh my thin lashes down ever. But, within days the tube dries out and it becomes so darn clumpy :(. I replace the tube every two weeks but I could literally do it every week. So, it's a good value but is it really?

on 6/11/2017 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This makes long full separated flattering lashes as soon as you put it on, but in half an hour wear it turns into smudging mess on me. I've tried many mascara, some I liked more than others, but I never found one that smudged so much. I tried UD setting spray, but where it holds marvelously all the rest of my makeup, it does't help with this.

Popular Mascaras