L'Oreal Voluminous Original

L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great mascara! Normally, I wear false lashes. However, on days when I couldn't be bothered, this mascara makes my lashes look amazing. I have long lashes, but they're a tad thin. So naturally, I focus on buying mascaras that give my lashes volume. This does the job beautifully! The price isn't that bad, and it doesn't flake off throughout the day. I'll admit, the brush kind of scared me when I first saw it. It looked like it would clump my lashes to high heaven. I couldn't have been more wrong!

on 7/20/2016 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Basic mascara, gave me good volume, hardly any length. Leaves my lashes very soft, not stiff at all. It also doesn't smear very much. Does not hold a curl. This is simply not enough for my short sparse lashes though. Would not repurchase.

To Read all 3198 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/12/2016 9:37:00 AM

The regular version of this mascara smudged like crazy on me! But the waterproof one worked great! I usually don't like waterproof mascara, but I was going to see "Me before you" and I figured waterproof mascara would be needed! And my mascara looked just as good after the movie (and I cried a fair bit). And it wasn't hard to remove, like most waterproof ones, I only user the oily micellar water from garnier and it went right of! Wish it gave more volume, but all in all I'm very satisfied!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't know why I keep coming back to this mascara or why I love it so much. It's a wetter formula than I usually like, it doesn't lengthen as much as I wish it did, too much product comes out onto the brush that I have to constantly try to swipe back into the tube, it has a scent that I'm not too crazy about, and it can clump if you're not careful.

And yet, I love it. It's definitely noticeable, without looking like you've got spiders on your eyes. Sometimes, a girl's just got to have that thick eyelash look without wanting it to look like obviously false eyelashes, and this does the trick perfectly.

This tube will not let you down if that's what you're looking for- it's perfect for women who love the way natural looking false lashes look, but don't want to bother messing with false lashes.

It's a staple in my collection, and I'll probably continue to use it for as long as L'Oréal keeps making it.

Plus, every time I use it, it reminds me of my beloved grandmother, who used this faithfully until she passed away. To this day she remains the most beautiful woman (inside and out) that I ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I smile whenever I see this mascara because it makes me think of her. I'll keep it just for you, Mammaw.

on 6/18/2016 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is sooo goopy! The minute i pulled it out of the tube there was so much product on the brush. it also made my lashes very clumpy. the brush is very large which may be part of the problem. if you are looking for a decent drug store mascara this is not it. id recomend cover girl professional or maybelline great lash instead.

on 6/6/2016 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was expecting a lot more, I just think that is a decent basic mascara, but I dont find that make anything special for your lashes

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lengthens quite well, and adds thickness and texture to lashes. I prefer more of a curling/lengthening mascara, but this is nice for daytime. Wand will get clumpy so you have to make sure to clean it properly

HG Forsure!!! I have been obsessed with this since my girlfriend let me try hers before we went out last time I was in Miami. I will not leave home without it and recommend to everyone I know.

Staying power is 10/10 and I am thoroughly impressed by how much better this is than some other Loreal products.

on 5/16/2016 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using max factor 2000 calorie mascara for years and absolutely loved it, but being a woman I couldn't keep myself away from trying something different and ordered this a few weeks ago. On first use the thing I noticed the most was the size of the brush. It's big. And difficult to work with; I never understood the logic that a bigger brush would equal bigger lashes, it's nothing to with how long the bristles are! Whilst the finish is relatively volumised and long lashes, the formula is just not up to it. It stays put if you don't have watery eyes and don't have anything touch you face throughout the day but this crumbles a fair amount, so I end up teary and having to touch them which only leads to smudging and more crumbling. I would probably be a bigger fan of this mascara if it stayed put and had a smaller brush but if you're looking for that just go for max factor 2000 calorie.

I like how the brush thinly coats my lashes, the Blackest Black color is great, and the packaging is very sleek.