L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 10/6/2018 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG! I've bought this for years. I have short straight lashes, and this does an excellent job of volumizing them to look thicker. It doesn't do much for length, but I just go over it with a coat of a more lengthening mascara if I want to go a little bit extra. Nice dark black color, doesn't smudge on me throughout the day, and is easy to remove. Hope they never discontinue this.

on 9/1/2018 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I wish I had not bought this mascara. It went on great and made my eyelashes look good but then ended up under my eyes later. Sure was hoping that it would work for me. Guess I will just have to stick to the expensive ones that stay put.

I haven't tried a l'oreal mascara from the voluminous group that I didn't like. It's all so amazing! The original one adds the perfect length and volume, and holds up all day long. No flakes, smudges, just beautiful, full lashes! This, and the l'oreal voluminous feline are my favorites. I'm going to be trying the voluminous paradise one soon. Wish me luck! (so far, all l'oreal mascara's are my favorite of not only the drugstore brands, but the high end ones as well). I would be so upset if this formula was ever discontinued.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL. I have tried them ALL. High end. - Dior, Lancôme, smashbox, benefit, geurlian, Mac, everythinggg and for 6-8 bucks this mascara beats them all. Honestly, it’s just as good as high end mascaras giving volume, fullness, length, dark black colour, and great wand with the ability to layer for multiple coats. Packaging is also nice. So good. You can’t go wrong.

on 6/24/2018 2:06:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara; it's super black, it adds a ton of volume to my lashes, it lasts the whole day but comes off easily with makeup remover, and it's a good price. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara didn’t really do anything for my almost non-existing lashes. Wouldn’t recommend.

on 5/28/2018 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this at Costco with the Primer at a relatively low price for the combo. This is not a mascara I would purchase again. I tried multiple times to like this either alone or with the primer. Alone the mascara does not lengthen, it clumps and does flake. With the primer, it is worse plus it stays tacky without all the promises of length. Not sure how others might like this but it is not worth even the combo price cut.

I didn't really like this product. It was okay in relation to thick, full lashes, but it was very clumpy and made my lashes stick together and become dry. It also also hard to put multiple layers on. Would not recommend.

on 4/11/2018 5:22:00 PM

I've used this mascara for years. However, my last tube, bought at Target, was a thick, clumpy mess. Maybe just a quality control issue, but I'm done with it. Looking for something better.
In the past, I used it because it left my very thin, pale lashes soft, and was easy to remove, so not too much lash loss.

on 4/9/2018 11:44:00 AM

This was my go to mascara for YEARS. It didn't dry out my lashes and REALLY thickened my frail, straight and sparse Asian lashes. This is not a subtle "natural" formula. This mascara is for people who want a "BAM! Look at my lashes!" look-- this mascara makes some people look like they're wearing falsies!

As an Asian with straight, frail and sparse lashes, no matter what I did, the watery formula was too heavy that it weighed the lashes down and could never hold a curl and I learned not too long ago that this mascara was what was causing my mid-morning panda eyes!

I've since then switched to Kiss Me (Japanese brand) and DHC (also Japanese) mascara and not only do the mascaras hold curl (the formula doesn't build or get as thick as L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara however), but NO PANDA EYES! Sad, because this mascara did make me look like I was wearing falsies.

Would not recommend this for people with oily skin or short lashes because it transfers (hello, panda eyes!) and doesn't hold a curl, but it seems wonderful on people with already long and thick lashes.